Alicats labour thread!!! SHES HERE!!!!!!

if she has gone into the second stage of labour, I would presume she is extremely busy with coping with the pain and might not be able to text :think:

might be nice to give her a text just to let her know that we're all wishing her luck and thinking of her! then she can reply if she has the chance, and at least she knows we're all thinking of her..
its up to you though hun :D

.Christina. said:
if she has gone into the second stage of labour, I would presume she is extremely busy with coping with the pain and might not be able to text :think:

might be nice to give her a text just to let her know that we're all wishing her luck and thinking of her! then she can reply if she has the chance, and at least she knows we're all thinking of her..
its up to you though hun :D
Thats what I was thinking!! Thanks hun! I will text her now!

I have text her and let her know we are all excited for her and wishing her loads of luck! I will let you know if I get a reply! But hopefully she is far too busy having a baby to mess about texting!!!! :wink: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
hopefully bubs is closing to being in her arms!!

Updated in the first post! Shes doing so well! But so tired! She had no sleep last night and cant bear the thought of having another sleepless night! :hug:

aww poor ali :(
let's hope this baby gets moving soon!!

Aww bless her it is a long labour, good luck hun hope bubs dont keep you waiting to much longer.

I have text Ali this morning saying I hope things are going/ went well and we're thinking of her! Just waiting to see if she replies! Im guessing she will be in the hospital now but not sure as heard nothing all night!

Good luck Ali :hug: :hug: :hug:

oooh fingers crossed shes to busy with bubs :D

I really hope her labour doesn't too long, poor Ali :(

OMG I've only just seen this!! :oops: Good luck hun! Will be thinking of you! :hug:

(Anymore news yet Lea?) :hug:

Laura_James&Amber said:
OMG I've only just seen this!! :oops: Good luck hun! Will be thinking of you! :hug:

(Anymore news yet Lea?) :hug:

She did reply to my text but I have only just been able to get online sorry ladies!
In the text I sent this morning I said hoping things are going well etc and she replied that she had had another sleepless night and went back to the hospital and was monitored and her cervix was 2cm! The MW gave her a sweep and got sent home again! :( Baby is back to back too and she has constant back ache!
Ali seems to be coping really well though and I take my hat off too her! I would be in a state! I have heard nothing since though!
Fingers crossed all's well and baby is born very very soon! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: (if not already! ;))

Congratulations Ali :D welcome to the world little one :hug: :hug:

Loadsa love Sarah n Family x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back