Updated with pictures! Mrsjones1209 's LABOUR Thread - * BABY TRISTAN IS HERE*

babyslog

Reaction score
SO EXCITED TO START THIS!!! :D :D

Karlie was due yesterday, after having a sweep she has been having aches and cramps since..
But early evening she noticed the cramps and tightenings were getting stronger and they are CONTRACTIONS!!

Shes currently up the hospital now being monitored to check on Baby Jones and see her progress.

Will update as i hear from her :)

LOTS OF FOOFY AND LABOUR DUST HUN! xx

:dust: good luck Karlie!! :dust:

----------

1st July:
9.20pm: Karlie has been checked still 1/2cms but MW has done another sweep. BabyJones doesnt like the contractions and his HB keeps dipping so she may get induced to speed things along. Shes getting checked at 10pm again. Drs have said either way he will be here tomorrow!!!

11.45pm: Shes making progress, contractions about 4-5mins apart. Currently on labour ward but her mum and karl have been sent home atm. Taking cocodamol to ease the pain. They will be monitoring baby jones again ina few hours.

2nd July:
3.55am: Trying to sleep through contractions but they keep waking her up.

7.45am: Waiting for doctor to do rounds to decide on next step. May induce to help dilate and bring stronger contractions. Cum on Karlie ur doing fab hun :)

11am: Karlie is now 2.5cm.. His HB keeps dropping with contractions so they are going to break her waters.
Your doin amazing Karlie, keep it up huni xx

:love: :love: :love:

*** Poor Karlie had ended up delivering via an emergency c section (ill let her explain in her labour/birth story) and Tristan Connor Jones was born at 10.50 pm exactly weighing 7lb 9.5oz and 52cm long!! I cant wait for pictures!!! Congratulations hun YAY!!!!! xxxxxxxx ***

Spoke to Karlie again, shes guna be in hosp till fri/sat due to the c section, but shes doing well and Baby Tristan is fab, He truely is gorgeous LOOKS JUST LIKE KARLIE :D! Shes going to try and get online to read all ur congrats and best wishes :)

:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
did we do something to upset her in the July thread ;) good luck Karlie sending you lots of labour vibes and foofy dust! Dani don't you be going into labour now or we will miss out on 2 labour threads :) xxxx

Yay! Good luck! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Im paranoid now cos im getting pains aswell haha!

I said to her mine are probs sympathy pains and alll false alarms as always for me haha!

will keep u update when i can girlys!!! xxx

Exciting :) good luck !!! .. Come on dani you can catch her up ;) lol x

Could be a double labour thread! Good luck to the both of you!

Sending good labour vibes!!! Good luck :) xxx

Oooh yay Karlie good luck... sending foofy labour dust your way hun xxxxx

Oh dani I've just seen this! As the girls have said don't be going into labour yourself !! Lol. Good luck karlie Hun and I will be stalking when possible xxxx

Oh wow, it's all happening today! Come on karlie! Good luck hun, fx for a good, quick labour xxxx

mine have kinda eased.. i did say fizzled but as i posted it i had a tightening haha! So not sure whats going on with my, noah likes playing games!

Waiting to see if monitoring went well. im not sure how long shes on it for but i think depending on his HB dropping they will decide to induce her as shes was still 1/2cms from yesterday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back