Update WTF!!! OPK VEINS AN SPOTTING!

oh yes of course lol!

ive just been doing more research an theres a woman on there thats gone from 10dpo with opk vs hpt an from 10dpo she had positive opks but the hpt didnt show till 17dpo :O

My HPT didn't show till 13dpo, wish I had done the OPK now lol you just have to be careful really xx

Wow, it's all sounding so good hun! Really hope you get your BFP! x

i bloody hope so now lol!!

well with my other two babies! i didnt test till i was around 8weeks! as i thought i had periods with them both! now ive studied alot into the female body an pregnancy its all piecing together! :) I NEED THIS BFP!

haha if af doesnt show ill wait till the 17th my OH'S bday ( IF I CAN WAIT THAT LONG ) xx

Mummy, be like that rest of us lol have no self control he he x

seriously this is funny ive just found a site

" so i entered the "intercourse days i had " an last date of my period an the cycle length etc.... this is the reply i got

" you most probably wont end up with a period for the next 8mths"
haha if only it was that easy an simple!!!!

had to laugh!

seriously this is funny ive just found a site

" so i entered the "intercourse days i had " an last date of my period an the cycle length etc.... this is the reply i got

" you most probably wont end up with a period for the next 8mths"
haha if only it was that easy an simple!!!!

had to laugh!

Hahaha i know! If only!
Ok hun i can't wait til your due on :dust: good luck xxx

hiya shauna thanks me either :)

but ive just had a progesterone test this shows as ovulation an my result was high!!!!!! :) this could now go two ways tho more often than not means pregnancy! but she calculated my most fertile days an they where the 25th 26th me an my OH has these days too our self! ;) x they where the higest days for me around 3times the first day n 4 times the next soooooooooooo am just waiting now haha! ( this can be done from 7dpo which i am today she must think am a real pain in the arse lol!

she says its lookin ever so positive so ive cut the coffee tea down the junk food an also the cigs an learnt to relax an chill an wait for the next 6 days :)

today i have the very light brownish discharge peeing like mad an fully motions in my belly along with the feeling sick n tired now :( pah! xx

Is the progesterone a good thing yeah? explain haha im so numb xx
and welldone for cutting down the ciggies. Everything is looking positive wohooo!!! xxx

Good luck!! That was how I found out about my pregnancy with positive OPKs. I got those way way before a positive pregnancy test. Got that aabout 10/11dpo with First response test.

Hope you join us in tri 1!!

xx

Good luck!! That was how I found out about my pregnancy with positive OPKs. I got those way way before a positive pregnancy test. Got that aabout 10/11dpo with First response test.

Hope you join us in tri 1!!

xx

am currently 7dpo ive had positive opk for aboout 4 days now! did you hpt too ? was that negative? as ive done both opk n hpt only one thats positive is opk lol but maybe another week of waiting for me or 4 days :)

ive got a crampin feeling n feels heavy right at the bottom of my belly ( here midwifes seem to grab the babies head ) so much pressure there but not bad :) x

Is the progesterone a good thing yeah? explain haha im so numb xx
and welldone for cutting down the ciggies. Everything is looking positive wohooo!!! xxx

its a sign for pregnancy another way you can test from 7dpo! ( bloods)

explains the positive opks just hope i get my BFP this month x

I did 2 HPTs too. But not first response, both were :bfn:. Good luck!!

xx

thank you very much!

so really if i am am testing a tad too early lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back