Bleeding?

dolphin95

Reaction score
right i had the morning after pill (levonelle) on the 12th of this month 68 hours after sex and two days ago i went to the toilet and found that i was spotting pinkish brownish and then yesterday i came on heavy not as heavy as my usual period but heavy enough to need a pad and then today it has stopped almost completely does this mean that i could be pregnant or not? ive also been feeling tired,dizzy,run down and feeling ill. Ive also been getting quite bad cramp in my stomach. I am 2 weeks away from when my period should start but i am irregular so its hard to tell i came off on friday the 8th? any answers would be welcome? :) xx

Hi hun, didn't want to read & run! Its been a while since I've taken the morning after pill but I do remember normally getting a small bleed after I had taken it and it also made me feel quite sick and crampy. Only way to tell is take a test after AF is late xx

Thanks for replying im just worried because my doctor says that there is a 42% the pill would fail and the last time i took it i didnt feel like this and also i didnt bleed :/ thank you for answering xxx

No problem, remember your body can change so just because you had no side effects last time doesn't mean you wouldn't get them this time hun! The mornin after pill can do funny things to you lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back