Think I'm out for this month

Jolly81

Reaction score
So I'm still officially 2days off af due date but think I'm out.

Had spotting since 8dpo and cramps, this morning cm's turned pink and watery and seriously think it's just an early period as all tests so far have been bfn.

Soooo gutted, the worst thing is I've been super emotional, which means this has tipped me over the edge and now I have the reddest eyes from working myself up.

No one but you guys understands he heartache each month xxxxx

You're not out till the witch arrives

Night before my bfp I had bowed out too!

best of luck to you :dust:

awww :hugs: sweety i hope you are not out :-( big hugs here have a bum :bum:

Oh Jolly :(

Sounds like you feel like I felt yesterday. I'm 3 days away from AF and I bowed out yesterday (in my head) for the same reasons. A million different symptoms gave me hope and then I had a little bit of peachy CM when I wiped and some AF-like cramps which carries on all through the night last night.

Anyway, turns out I just needed a really big poo :shock: this morning - have felt fine and dandy ever since.

We're not out till the witch arrives. You keep smiling :)

Thanks guys, I love your virtual hugs- no one else on this planet understands why I feel soooo poooooo today :-( totally get that I'm not out yet, but I just know deep down that these aren't good signs!!!

Hugs back to everyone - I'm finishing work at 2pm (6am shift has not helped mood) going home to munch some choccies and watch a film- maybe even a Jason statham one (Lynette!!!!!!)

Mwah to all loveoooooo xxxx

I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant I was about 5 days late before I tested. I had all the usual pre AF symptoms including cramps, I thought it was just taking a long time coming.

Don't give up just yet xx

Well I ended up watching the Notebook an balling my eyes out!!! Feel loads better now, obv needed a good old cry with no one around!!! I'll just have to wait and see now over the next few days - thanks all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back