UPDATE: So many symptoms but is it all in my head?

emma_85

Reaction score
I thought I'd pop in here what I have been experiencing over the past fortnight. Really hoping for advice or similar stories?

DTD 14 days ago and roughly 4 days later I began with very mild cramps (aching) that lasted a good 5 days. During this time I had clear and shiny discharge, reminded me of a snail trail upon wiping. On the fifth day I had a watery pink stain in my knickers, but nothing noticable when wiping. No pink or blood stains on the tissue at all. Cramping aches continued.

Then for 3 nights, usually starting around 10pm I had waves of nausea and on the 3rd night I did vomit. Strangely it was bile first followed by vomit. Since then no more sickness and even the aching cramps seem to have gone.

I am yet to have a period. This one is tricky because my cycles are not like clockwork bit my last period ended on 28th April.

Today, I have had constipation. It was very unpleasant.

I have tested 3 times and had BFN results. The second one I did, I felt sure I had a very faint line but it was more a shadow, so possibly an evap. The other 2 tests have been clear blue digital with very clear "Not pregnant" displayed.

Usually when I'm due on, I'll have intense cramping for a couple of days and then AF arrives. These symptoms are not normal for me. I feel very sleepy too. Very minimal energy.

Am I testing too early?
Is it my head playing games?

Not sure what to do from here. It's hard to put it to the back of my mind! Shall I book an appointment to see my GP or shall I wait a few weeks and re-test?

This is the test that I questioned whether there was a line but starting the wonder if it was an evap.

20220601_071915.jpg

This is the test that I questioned whether there was a line but starting the wonder if it was an evap.

View attachment 93662
Ughhh that’s so frustrating. I see a shadow, but not sure about a line on the test. All the symptoms sound positive, but I think if your hcg was high enough to cause those symptoms, it would also be high enough to be picked up strong on a test. I just went through this with an unusually late af. I was convinced I was a pregnant, but I also new it should have been showing up. You can always keep testing. I always do. ;) Hope you get your BFP soon!!! <3

Yes it is more like a shadow. Really odd.

I will test again in a few weeks if AF doesn't show up.

UPDATE:

I have an appointment at the Dr's on Friday to have bloods taken to weigh out pregnancy before going ahead with a smear (which I had a telling off about as it is rather overdue). The nurse seemed to suggest that although the pregnancy tests are mostly accurate, not all women show they are pregnant on them but that bloods are much more effective.

I'm 18 days late on my period. Although my periods aren't like clockwork, they are rarely this late.

I've not done another pregnancy test since the weekend, which was a digital "not pregnant" result. I'd done a previous test that looked like a line/shadow.

Starting to worry that there is something to be concerned about. Back in February I had an incredibly heavy period, containing black jelly type clots. It only lasted 3 days but it with awful. March and April my periods were back to the usual flow, so didn't think much of it. Until now.

Hoping for the results of my blood tests early next week after my appointment.

I am sorry to know you are going through this. In this article, they mentioned all symptoms and what you should do in case you are not pregnant. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back