Is it all in my head?

Dinky

Reaction score
I havent had a period since the end of november....I have had morning sickness since january, some cramps, tiredness etc. I just dont FEEL pregnant!! I have my scan tomorrow and I guess this will confirm everything but apart from the PG tests that I did, no one has done one to confirm anything??? Not the midwife/GP.....I am worried about getting to my scan and no baby being seen because its all in my head!!!!!

Dinky I'm sure alot of people feel like that, I certainly did and was convinced there would be nothing there on the scan and I didn't believe it until I seen it. Only then did I FEEL pregnant, apart from morning sickness which I had from 6 weeks.

Once you see your bundle on that screen you will be so emotional believe me xxx and congratulations xxx

Thank you so much!!! In just 24hrs I will have confirmation of it all :) thank you again. Amy xx

Hey!!! Really sorry that I didn't get back to you all sooner but ALL IS PERFECT!!!! I saw my beautiful baby and their little heartbeat!! They dated me at 10 weeks at my scan which now puts me at 11+5 :) Due date 12th september!!! MY internet got cut off for a week or so and havent been able to log on here properly!!!!!

Thank you for asking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back