Is it possible to be pregnant but still get a period??

wow expensive for a test which country u in ? go to ur gp n get a free test if u can xx

i live in greece......i think i could probably get a free blood test done...i'm sure my health plan will cover it...i don't really know a lot about this stuff..i know most ladies here are married and are TTC and know all about testing...i'm in a relationship and we had a little accident...that's what brought me here...

but i'm digressing....i will find out if i can get a free test done :)

Just thinking, can you not order some cheap tests over ebay?

Just thinking, can you not order some cheap tests over ebay?

Don't know if i'd trust a cheap test...especially if it's shipped over...i wouldn't know what conditions it would be in until it gets here...that could impare the results..:/

my bf and i agreed to get a HPT from the chemist today..

also posted a question about HPTs...Mind replying if u come across it? :) x Mainly i asked if ClearBlue is a good option...

test was neg.....dont know if i'm relieved or dissapointed...:/ it's prob for the best....me an my partner would much rather get married and settle down first...then hav kids...so...guess i dont belong in this forum anymore....best of luck to all the lovely ladies here and a big thanks for all the advise...i'll be back in good time xx :)

test was neg.....dont know if i'm relieved or dissapointed...:/ it's prob for the best....me an my partner would much rather get married and settle down first...then hav kids...so...guess i dont belong in this forum anymore....best of luck to all the lovely ladies here and a big thanks for all the advise...i'll be back in good time xx :)

At least you know ((hugs)) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back