Update on meee :)

LilyMac

Reaction score
Ok havent been online properly for ages, so thought I'd come on to share my 20 week scan piccies and my bump :)
First piccie is scan at 18 weeks (kept being sent early!)
Second piccie is scan at 20 weeks
Third piccie is my bump/what I think is just fat! at 19 weeks :)

Attachments

• 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 38552_422194465964_658675964_5527548_4703257_n[1].jpg
    38552_422194465964_658675964_5527548_4703257_n[1].jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 11
  • GetAttachment[1].jpg
    GetAttachment[1].jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
lillymac, thats a definite baby bump and a lovely one at that! Scan piccies are fab, hope mine are that clear :)

Gorgeous scan pics and bump looks fabulous! Did you stay on team yellow? x

Thanks girls :)
My neighbour told me I don't look pregnant, just fat so that's really got my thinking I'm fat now, its nice to have some good comments!!

Nope, couldn't resist finding out, hate suprises!! Its a boy :) xx

You so DO look pregnant!! What a thing for someone to say!! My sister in law told me my face is really fat on Sunday, I don't know why people think they can just throw the fact that they think you look fat around, just because you're pregnant!!!!

Amazing news about baby being a boy, huge congratulations!!!

xx

congrats on little boy! How mean of your neighbour to say that, i'm sure she wouldn't be best pleased if u told her she looked like she'd put on a few... Cheeky mare!

Cant beleive how nasty some people can be!!! you look fab in your pic defo baby bump and the little man pics look very clear and good congrats hun xx

great baby bump mrs! hope mine looks as nice. x

Thanks girls, its brilliant how a few kind words from people you've never met can make you feel so amazing!! You've all made my day, am no longer miserable :) x

i have the same pj bottoms as you! lol your bump looks awesome! definately want to look like that lol x congrats on him being a boy too - bet you cant wait! x

Congrats on your little lad! Your bump is def good - mines is nowhere near that!! People are so rude ! The other day I had on a top which I think is loose and a girl said to me 'are you pregnant', I would love to have said no just to have seen her face!!Ha Ha! Gald alls going well x

Cheeky neighbour! You have a great bump, and it def looks all baby to me, no fat in sight.

congrats on having a boy - great news , can't wait to get a bump like yours X

Congrats on your little boy!! x I was chatting to one if the other mums at school about being pg and someone chipped in 'i couldn't tell if you were expecting or just getting fat'! You've got a definate bump though! It's very similar to mine now! x some people are just rude x

Oh yay! Your messages have set me up for a good day again :)
Haha flexilexi, its a small world! They the only ones that fit me now and its a tight squeeze still! Will have to go shopping again me thinks :)
I absolutely cannot wait, I wanted a boy from the start and as soon as we found out I was pregnant I said it was a boy so I'm over the moon (being right is an added bonus too!)
I think in future if anyone tells any of us we're looking fat we should just reply with "I'm pregnant, what's your excuse" see how they bloody like it!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back