20 weeks today..half way cant believe it!!

welshchick

Reaction score
Cant believe I have made it to 20 weeks :dance:

Got my scan on wednesday and cant wait to find out what we are having. Havent felt any movement yet though and havent really got any symptoms anymore just my bump and no doppler to check the hb so still very worried. Anyone else 20 weeks and feel the same??

Hey hun, good luck for your scan this week.

With my first pregnancy I didn't feel a single movement until I was 22 weeks to the day and then it was this tiny flutter that I still wasn't sure of until it kept happening!

When I went for my 20 scan with my first, he was kicking away and moving around and I coudln't feel any of it, was a bit weird.

I'm sure your LO is absolutely fine and looking forward to showing him/herself off on Wednesday xxx

Congratulations on reaching 20 weeks. xx

I'm 20 weeks today as well :) Have just felt flutters now and again. Not all the time though. So when all goes still I get worried. I do have a doppler but seriously haven't been using it all the time - just once a week.

My scan is on Tuesday at 9am. Can't wait :)

What time is ur scan Wednesday mines at 10:10 xxx

Congrats on reaching 20 weeks hun, it sure does feel strange knowing we are half way through :) good luck for u scan on Wednesday xx

Congrats!!
Good luck for Weds! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

its an inbetween time and its not nice, am sure all is ok xxx

Congrats on 20 weeks hun, not long now until your scan :) Mines on Friday and I'm so excited but also scared stiff, which I think is normal. I have a doppler but don't use it very often. I did tonight and I could really hear Peanut moving and kicking about xxx

Congratulations on reaching 20 weeks! Good luck for Wednesday, hope all goes well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back