tickers

bellybump

Reaction score
according to all my records and everything else, i was 20 weeks yesterday, and i always hit the *week mark on the monday, i know because thats why i updated my bump pics on mondays, but recently it says *weeks always lands on the tuesday, is it just my ticker gone weird, cos i havent changed it, yet im still not right. this is probably making no sense at all, and im waffling, but even at the hospital at my scan she said oooh 20 weeks tomorrow, are you excited? etc so i know i havent stuffed up lol

probably not even slightly relevant but could it be because of the extra day in February this year????

thats what i was wondering, but then the date in which Zeke was born would be wrong too surely, and yet its right :| im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused lol

One of my tickers is out too

Im exactly the same due date as Sarah2807

Yet hers says only 89 days to go and mine says...

27 weeks, 1 days pregnant, 90 days left

But i know im 27 weeks, 2 days pregnant!!

Midwifes tell me I was 2 days further than what my ticker says. :think:

I had a problem with mine when I created it too......

When I first put the dates in it told me I was 4 week and 2 days pg but when I cliked on the 'get your ticker' but it said I was 4 weeks and 1 day????

I ended up just compensating for it in the first page so that it was right when I got my ticker!

Hello,

I think it is to do with the timezones in lots of cases. The websites are American and in some cases and don't update until much later on in the day because of the time differance. This used to happen with my old ticker, the new one lets me choose the time zone I'm in.

This probably isan't the case in all problems though.

Alex xxx

Midwifes tell me I was 2 days further than what my ticker says.

that would put us with and EDD of the same date (20th Jul) as i am 21 + 2 as well, except i am sure my LMP is 3 days alter than that and therfore i should be 20 +6.

two scans say the same thing, but i still think they are worng.

Sandi

My doctor said to see what day LO is due on and to count the new week starting from there. My LO is due on a tuesday so I always go up a week on tuesdays (25weeks today!). My ticker seems to agree too, but it could also depend on how LO is measuring?

Bellybump, aren't you due 29th July? I remember you were just under a week before me - I'm a Monday, 4th August, but 29th July is a Tuesday... :think:

ASD123456 said:
I think it is to do with the timezones in lots of cases. Alex xxx

I had this, I managed to sort it out so it changes at approx 7.00 am.

yeah 29th lol, i didnt want to look at the date on the calendar :oops: too scary. i just presumed that because al of the other 'week' dates were a monday, that the 29th would be lol

ah well, looks like im on tuesday updates from now on lol

I think mine updates itself on a tuesday, so that will make you a week before me then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back