Sweep today - UPDATE!!

Doubt it Emma. She said he's still really high up and doesn't seem ready to come and meet his mummy yet. Am glad I've got a few days off from sweeps now!!

Oh I don't blame you. I'm not looking forward to Thursday if I need another sweep. Hopefully my pains are yesterday's sweep working x

Theres sweeps going on for everyone atm! Ive got another one booked for wednesday but i reeeeally hope i dont make it to then.

Hope one of us pops soon!! x

I honestly think I'll get induced at the end of next week so he'll arrive about on his due date which I'm fine with. I just wish I didn't have to go through multiple sweeps to get to induction next week which I think is inevitable.
After all, I'm still9 days off my due date which is why I don't think they can sweep me properly. I think sweeps are more likely to work on you girls who are due or overdue.
It's looking good for Emma, so lets hope you don't have too much longer to wait Cherelle. xxx

Im feeling a bit more optimistic for my sweep on wednesday because ill be a week overdue by then so it should get things moving hopefully. Its just getting to then without going mad!!

Come on babies!!!!! x

Hopefully he'll come by himself before then Cherelle. I've got another booked on Tuesday so will carry on with RLT, bouncing on my ball and pineapple till then. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back