Update on donation to SCBU for Andrea/baby Casey

LucyBee

Reaction score
Just to let you know that a cheque has gone off today to the Mid Staffs General Hospital Special Care Baby Unit Trust Fund.

It was for a massive £211.00

I sent it with a letter to say that it was from members of this forum and was in memory of Casey.

I am sending a card to Andrea tomorrow to let her know the final amount and to let her know who donated.

SCBU will send me a receipt which I'll post on here when I get it.

Thank you again for everyone who donated. I hope that this money will buy something useful for the SCBU and also let Andrea know how much we're all supporting and thinking about her.

Lucyx :hug:

WOW thats great.
Its so good how much has been raised.

Thankyou lucy for all the effort and making it happen.

Wow thats great
well done all and thanks Lucy for organising it all :hug:

Thats Awesome. Well done everyone and thanks again Lucy :hug:

well done ladies & to Lucy for sorting it all out :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

amazing....im sure SCBU will be so gratefull....and lucy...well done to u for setting it all up :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats amazing!! Well done everyone who donated in Caseys honour, and lucy for setting it up :hug: :hug: :hug:

That is absolutely fantastic.

Thank you for organising this Lucy and I hope my cheque arrives :hug: :hug:

Brilliant - thank you to you for the organisation and thanks to everyone who donated :hug: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back