Braxton Hicks question

Buttons8

Reaction score
For the last few days i have been having about 15 - 20 Braxton Hicks contractions a day. Is this a normal amount? they come in batches and can last quite a while.... not painful but quite strong :oooo:

Sounds pretty normal to me :) I have days where I only get 5-10 really noticeable ones and other days where it's easily in the 20's! X

They do increase towards the end - have you had your urine tested lately? I always found that unusual amounts of tightenings were the symptoms of a UTI x

How would you describe BHs?? Never got them (or at least never recognised them) in my first PG. I was wondering whether I was having BH the other day.... but not really sure what it is like... :)

How would you describe BHs?? Never got them (or at least never recognised them) in my first PG. I was wondering whether I was having BH the other day.... but not really sure what it is like... :)

Your bump goes ROCK hard and lifts a little. I find that when I exhale, my stomach shrinks around my bump too! lol!

They're not painful but towards the end you start to feel 'pressure' everytime you get them.

Is is kind of like the same feeling as the baby pushing out... but as though it is pushing out all over your belly all at once???

Hmmmm I'm thinking I might getting BHs this time :D

Last edited:
Is is kind of like the same feeling as the baby pushing out... but as though it is pushing out all over your belly all at once???

Hmmmm I'm thinking I might getting BHs this time :D

Sure sounds like it hun :)

I remember the first time I started to really get them was after we'd had baby manually turned from a breech to cephalic position and I was scared to death that it was baby turning back round! Haha! Silly me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back