more braxton hicks :(

roxane 1985

Reaction score
well my braxton hicks started up again last night and still pretty much going on now,so uncomfortable, another 11 weeks to go yet as well

Oh hun, feel for you. Was out shopping and had a few in such quick succession that my mum was worried i'd gone into labour early.

Read up on a breathing technique and it's really helped me with them, when you feel it starting, sigh out heavily to relax your body and breathe deeply to keep relaxed, then when it ends, breathe in deeply and then breathe normally.

a never had 1 these a know sounds daft but wanna hgave 1 see what its like am watching for everything and anything cos never sctual when in 2 labour with me son so a got no idea what anything feels like and a know got ages left but a wanna have me baby soon a wish x

With me, my bump goes really tight and I feel tense, it's uncomfortable but not painful, the tightness starts at the top of bump and it's like it's squeezing downwards. Afterwards pickle has a bit of a wriggle as if to say thanks for more space mummy.

I have 2 separate feelings, one is where tummy goes rock hard (normally on one side) and I go really dizzy and panicky, but thats baby pushing out really hard... and two, I go light headed, my heart races, and I get a hot flush, then my tummy tightens but to feel it isnt so tight, and I HAVE to breathe through it, no choice... The second is the Braxton Hick....
Ive been getting them through the night. The other night it was actually every 10 mins, quite intense but eased off after an hour and half... Was wondering if I was in early stages, but nothing much since....
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back