UPDATE ***BACK FROM MY SCAN****

littlejen123

Reaction score
well ladies .. i went for my scan truly expecting the worst.. but gud news..

SPROUT is fine.. heartbeat fine.. sprout was doing roly polys.. grabbed its legs and pulled them up in the air.. and was bouncing around everywhere

measuring bang on 12wks..

BAD NEWS = the haematoma has doubled in size but part of it hads burst.. so thats y i lost so much blood last nite.. bleeding has now stopped although they told me i wud probably continue to bleed some more due to the size of the haematoma.....

heres a pic of sprout .. really fat little thing :rotfl:

Photo-0157.jpg

thanks for all ur thoughts and prayers.. keep em coming...

have to go back on 27th dec for a repeat scan

:cheer: :cheer: Brilliant news - make sure you rest lots and look after yourself, hopefully the haematoma will resolve itself asap x

Wow what a great scan pic! Congratulations on the good news. :cheer:

Lucy

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

so pleased for you !!!! now you take good care of you and your little bean - put your feet up and take it as easy as you can.

Love

LMP x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
So happy for you!! Make sure you have a relaxing xmas!! :hug:

Oh phew!! :clap:

That is SUCH good news! Now take it easy over Christmas xxx

I'm so relieved for you! Fingers crossed you won't get any more scares :hug:

Jen that picture makes me cry!!! I am so thrilled for you - now you can look forward to a lovely chritmas :hug: :hug: :clap: :clap:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: so pleased everything was ok for you. I agree with the others, make sure to rest lots and take care of your little bean :D

Xxx

phew, thank god! I have been looking at the original thread worrying as there was no news- then I saw this one! Yeah!!!!! :dance:

Enjoy your Christmas, relax, Im sure all will be fine!!!! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back