back from scan...from littlejen

littlejen123

Reaction score
OMG i cud cry... the scan went well sprout is measuring 7wk+3days.. and we got to see the heartbeat :dance:

this is what was wrote on my report :

Anteverted uterus with a gestation sac situated to the right side with in the fundas but completely surrounded by uterine tissue, A 7wk 3day VIABLE pregnancy seen within the sac, there is a small 10mm x 10mm haematoma on the left side border of the sac...

they told me all was gud.. but the report makes no sense to me... can anyone explain it abit for me ..

oh yea a pic of baby sprout
Photo-0139.jpg

I cant explain it im afraid but wanted to say congratulations what a relief for you! :dance:

That is fantastic :hug: , I cant explain the rest - but a haematoma is a little collection of blood, might be something like the placenta settling in or something - you could ring your GP and ask her. But main thing is you have a little baby there with a heartbeat :cheer: :cheer:

littlejen123 said:
this is what was wrote on my report :

Anteverted uterus with a gestation sac situated to the right side with in the fundas but completely surrounded by uterine tissue, A 7wk 3day VIABLE pregnancy seen within the sac, there is a small 10mm x 10mm haematoma on the left side border of the sac...

Thats fantastic news hun... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

"anteverted" uterus that most women have, is tipped forward toward the bladder, with the anterior end slightly concave. Its very normal. Being surrounded by uterine tissue is a good sign too.. :) the word Viable... well enough said there... means a baby :)

The haematoma is a blood clot. This could be what is causing the bleeding. Just make sure you take things easy... drink plenty of fluids.. basically sit on your arse and let it grow... :wink:

Squig is completely right. So glad all is ok. Now sit!! :dance: :dance:

Congratulations hunni, your babys viable and for that alone you should be celebrating!!!

so pleased for you! and excited :hug:

Now you heard what the nice ladies said! :shhh: :sleep: :angel:

:D

is very much a sprout!!! It's funny how they can measure CRL at that stage!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back