UPDATE ***BACK FROM MY SCAN**** from littlejen

littlejen123

Reaction score
well ladies .. i went for my scan truly expecting the worst.. but gud news..

SPROUT is fine.. heartbeat fine.. sprout was doing roly polys.. grabbed its legs and pulled them up in the air.. and was bouncing around everywhere

measuring bang on 12wks..

BAD NEWS = the haematoma has doubled in size but part of it hads burst.. so thats y i lost so much blood last nite.. bleeding has now stopped although they told me i wud probably continue to bleed some more due to the size of the haematoma.....

heres a pic of sprout .. really fat little thing :rotfl:

Photo-0157.jpg

thanks for all ur thoughts and prayers.. keep em coming...

have to go back on 27th dec for a repeat scan

great news for you :hug: what is a haematoma if u dont mind me asking? :hug:

Fantstic news hun try to take it easy and not worry to much, i know easier said than done :hug:

Im so glad little one is ok. Get your feet up and relax!! :hug:

Well at least the baby is fine... best thing to do now is total bed rest and drink lots of water to thin your blood and allow the blood clot to pass.

I bleed on and off from 7 weeks to 16 weeks.. and I was on total bed rest... So fingers crossed hun this is the same.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh thank god only just seen and replied to you other thread and was really worried for you (I know you dont know me but have read all you've been through and you deserve a happy healthy pregnancy and a healthy little one at the end of it so much :hug: )

littlejen123 said:
haematoma is a blood clot

My friend had a blood clot in the womb when she was pregnant and she had a few bleeds and now has a goreous healthy 5month old baby boy so try not to worry!!!easier said than done i know :hug:

ow im so pleased everything went fine an you and bubs are okay make sure you get plenty of rest now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Great news about the baby!!! gorgeous scan pic and UI bet you and oh are over the moon!!!!

Congrats hunni!

I am soooooo happy for you. Take it easy and good luck at your scan on 27th :hug:

Great scan piccie :D

hi little jen
glad your scan went well, wishing you all the very best for the next few months.
what a beautifull liccle scan pic!!

good luck xxxxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back