UPDATE: Baby is here!! Labour at nearly 28 weeks?

Wow hun, massive congratulations. You must have had such a scary day, but your baby sounds like a real fighter. That is a brilliant weight and the steroids you've had will help her.

Take care of yourself, have some rest as it will take a lot out of you having a bay in scbu. My 1st spent 6 weeks there after being born at 30+6 weighing less than 2lbs.

xxx

Wow that is an amazing weight for 27 weeks! My SIL had a baby at 24+5 weeks and she was only 1lb 4oz. (now 8 years old!)

Must have been terrifying x

Massive congratulations hun and baby sounds a real fighter. Amazing weight. My niece waas born in april by emergency c section at 29 weeks and she weighed 3 lb 7 oz which was considered an excellent weight....shes now like 10 lb a couple of mths later

xxx

Huge congratulations well done huni xx great weight for ur baby girl xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good weight! That was my birthweight at full term

Congratulations. Fab weight for 27 weeks. Sounds like she is getting the best care as well. Look forward to seeing a pic. x

Congratulations! What an incredible birth weight too for being so early! My LO was only 3lb 11oz at 36 weeks. Hope she's doing really well and you've been able to get some rest - must have been really scary.

Congratulations again xx

Congratulations, astonishing birth weight. Hope you're both ok xx

Congratulations hun! Sounds like she just couldnt wait to meet her mum and dad! Cant wait to see some photos of a real little fighter! XXXXX

Rest up!!

Wowzers! You were actually due the same day as me, so I can really appreciate how worried you must be, but it all sounds positive, and what a great weight for that age! Sending you and your family lots of luck and love. x

Have posted birth story..

And her weight was 3lb 12oz, but 4lb 3oz. I mus have heard it wrong as I was so out of it with the pain and gas/air!

So glad you are all well! What a scary thing to go through, but it sounds like you've both been looked after brilliantly. Best of luck to little bubs, may she get stronger and stronger every day :)

Wow many congrats, hope all is well. It is a beautiful name, and a good birth weight for 27 weeks x

Congratulations! My nephew was born at 26+2, and is almost 6 weeks old, he's not even up to that birth weight yet :)

Hope she's doing well xxx

Congratulations to you, sorry it was so early but wow what a good weight!!!!!

Hope she goes from strength to strength x

That's an amazing weight for that gestation, congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back