UPDATE: Baby is here!! Labour at nearly 28 weeks?

Congratulations so pleased she is doing well little fighter x

Congratulations! Wishing your little family all the best xx

Congratulations hun, hope bubs is doing well, will keep checking in for updates and can't wait for the pic xxx

congratulations,what a fantastic weight she is.wishing you and your little family all the best and looking forward to more updates!xxx

Congratulations hun! Get some rest... sounds like you need it. Little lady is a good weight. :)

Xxx

Congratulations! Sounds like you did amazingly!! Bless her :) what a good weight, wishing all of you the best xxxx

Congratulations! She sounds like a little fighter! Such an adorable name. You did a great job by the sounds of it :)

Huge congrats to you! She is such an amazing weight! Look after yourself hun!

xxx

Wow congratulations and hope u get to enjoy cuddles soon fab weight for how early tho I'm sure u wouldn't have planned her this early I'm sure she will be strong perfect and fighting fit. Bless her well done keep us updated on her progress when you can xx

What a lovely weight for such an early baby!

I am sure she'll be home in no time.

xxxxxxx

Congratulations! X x

Sent from my Nexus 7

Congratulations! A beautiful name and such a good weight too considering she is so early. She must have been so keen to join you guys!! Xxx

Congratulation what a fab weight wishing u all the best and beautiful name x

That is a very impressive weight for 27 weeks! What a little fighter. Congratulations!! Hope you get to see your little girl soon xxx

Massive congratulations . My son was in Scbu for 3 weeks and they were amazing. Her weight is brilliant for her gestation!! My jack was 3lb 14oz at 35 weeks so she is doing brilliantly . Please make sure u rest lots tonight so ur on top form tomorrow . If u wanna chat feel free to private message me Hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back