UPDATE: Baby is here!! Labour at nearly 28 weeks?

Oh wow I hope your ok sounds like you are doing brilliantly x

Good luck, it is amazing how well these prem baby's cope and the SCBU team are fab. She is obviously keen to meet you.

good luck hun!! sounds like your doing brilliantly xxx

wow! how fast...

good luck and hope baba is ok too xxxx

Hope all goes well - good luck and advanced congrats for your new baby :wink:

Quick update...

Emilia-Rose Elizabeth made her arrival at 6.30pm, weighing 4lb 3oz.

I was taken into delivery just before 6pm, where my waters were immediately broken. I saw more medical staff, who were from SCIBU and I told them to take care of my girl.

30 minutes later of hard pushing, puffing on gas and air and contracting well, Emilia-Rose Elizabeth arrived. I only saw a brief glimpse of her dark hair, as the staff immediately swarmed round her, giving her oxygen before taking her through. My placenta was then delivered with ease.

I hope to go along to see her tomorrow as I'm shattered. My husband has just come back from being with her and says she is gorgeous and a real fighter. She's on oxygen and steroids for her lungs, but doing well.

Will post photo later on.

Emilia-Rose Elizabeth Stevenson
Born: 11 July, 6.30pm @ 27 weeks
Weight: 4lb 3oz

congratulations! what a fighter! and what a beautiful name! :) x x x

congratulations!! a good weight for being so early hope you are both doing well :) xxx

I agree she is a good weight for her weeks. Hope her journey goes smoothly in SCBU best thing you can do is rest, keep hydrated and start to express for her. Congratulations.

Very good weight! cmon little fighter :)

Congratulations hun, rest up and can't wait to see a pic.

Lovely name xxx

Oh wow you were posting while 9cm u rock mrs!! am so glad baby is doing well, she sounds like a fighter and a good weight too, get some rest and update when u can
congratulations to u both xxx

Well done Hun, what a fab weight, the little time she spent inside you obviously did her a lot of good!
Make sure you get some well earned rest and stay strong x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back