Unusual or Inappropriate Crushes

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
I don't know about you lot but when I am approaching my fertile time I definitely notice fellas a lot more. I am perfectly happy with my lovely DH but I have to admit during my fertile time I am more likely to see blokes I wouldn't bat an eyelid at in a different light.

For example I was watching the One Show tonight and Hugh Bonneville was on. Now I've seen him in loads of stuff and never been bothered before. However watching him tonight I was thinking hmmmm actually he's quite cute, and he's not badly put together now I'm having a look and I wonder.......

Gis another few days and I'll go back to not being bothered again.

Anyone else get unusual/inappropriate crushes? Go on admit it :lol:

James Corden, Hugh Laurie (only as House!), Jamie Oliver, Chandler from friends, Jason Statham........the list is endless x

High five on the Jamie Oliver crushes, I'm on that all the way! I go thru fazes, at the moment I have a massive crush on Seth McFarlane who is the creater of the show 'Family Guy' I honestly have a huge crush on him!!! A bit obscure I know but I want to marry him lol! Xx

Jamie Oliver I love! My inappropriate crush is Tom Sellick! Yep really dont know why with the moustache!!!

[/QUOTE]
I saw him in a champagne bar in canterbury once, alcohol and nick knowles not a good mixture[/QUOTE]

you lucky woman! i would have probably tried to hump his leg....
is he as nice in the flesh?? :)

Will smith !!!!

I am obsessed with the guy!!

I have fully explained to OH that I would cheat on him with this guy. Haha he understands too! ( slips of into daydreams of will smith )

Ohh Jason statham is hot !

I think alot of you might laugh at this one * blushes * i dont know why but uhhumm Philip Scofield

X

Haha loopylou, Philip schofield is on my list, he's def husband material xx

Philip looks so much better now he's got silver hair. I also love Masood on Eastenders lol x

Haha loopylou, Philip schofield is on my list, he's def husband material xx

Really!!! OMG!! Finally found somebody who agrees with me!! I got laughed out the room the last time I told somebody that!!!

X

I used to have a thing for Rolph Harris when I was in comprehensive *hangs head in shame*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back