I can't believe it!

Julia

Reaction score
Last month, me and DH had a few problems during my fertile phase (basically, due to pressure, BD for DH was becoming an issue). So, this month, I took the pressure off by not telling him that I am coming up to my fertile stage (ovulation is approx this Friday). Tonight, he performed like a stallion (he would be pleased if he could read this!) and I basically didn't say I was approaching ov so he released his stuff (don't know how to say this!!! :oops: ) elsewhere.....When I went to the bathroom, I noticed that I had what resembled EWCM - I AM GUTTED because when I told him he moaned "why didn't you say - I don't feel pressure any more!"......I HAVE BASICALLY JUST WASTED AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LITTLE BUN!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH....I still have another 4 days before ov hopefully - DO YOU THINK IT IS TOO LATE???? At least I have taken pressure of DH. I DIDN'T NOTICE EWCM AT ALL TODAY APART FROM AFTER SEX TONIGHT - PERHAPS IT COULD JUST BE AFTER SEX FLUID? :oops: :oops: :oops: :?

I don't think it's too late babe - keep on BD! And make sure his 'stuff' doesnt go anywhere else this time :lol:

Julia,
Go for it like the clappers. Don't think about OV and just enjoy yourself with your hubby. Two of my friends are pregnant at the moment and both of them said they got pregnant becuase they put no time pressure on themselves so try to tell your DH that there will be no pressure for months to come and you'll be pregnant!
The only good thing is that you probably won't expect to concieve this month because of what's just happened and you may well do as you've got time left. No pressure is the key for all of us, if only it were so easy.
S

Hiya Julia

Just wanted to reassure you that it's not over yet hon - Although the Egg White CM is certainly the most fertile of the CM we have - Any wet CM around ovulation is fertile too! - It's not until CM dries up that it stops being fertile!

Lotsa luck for the next few days! :lol:

We spent 6 months of tryingt o get pregnant and nothing we tried all month just at set time the works and my hubby was starting to struggle so we decided to just do it when and if we wanted and after a really buy month of only have chance to do it twice I found myself pregnant so just goes to show if you relax it will happen if its meant to be
Good luck to all

We did the same, we tried and tried and tried for 3 months, then on month 4 I was ill and we only did it about twice, and here I am, 14.5 weeks PG!!

Thanks girls!!!!!!! I will go on BDing!!!!

Julia! Thanks for your post! It reassures me about our situation. Very same. DH wants to have babies with me, BUT, when I tell him it is a good time to try, he can't perform! Seriously, he can get the rifle loaded but he can't seem to shoot it if you know what I mean! So, like you, I just decided to keep monitoring ECWM etc and not let on to him, and just initiate sex like crazy when the time is (supposedly) right.

We've been TTC for 2 years and I haven't been telling him about the right time for over a year--so all this very disappointing. But is really a relief (and actually quite funny!) to hear your story that is so similar!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back