ugh...grow up!!!

Amanda W

Reaction score
so for the first time after a year of splitting up with Ian i got him to stay at mine and sort and put baby to bed (im still amazed he said yes)

anyway me and my friend went to bingo we had a great laugh we was out longer than expected ive never been to bingo in my life so was something new i won and so did she was a nice little break and i missed alisha so much.

anyway because i later than expected i rang my dad and explained and he seemed fine and then my friend rang ian who gave my friend aload of abuse etc so she sent him a text just saying dont speak to me like that etc.

when i got home he wasnt there thankfully because i knew it would be a massive argument.

Ian has promoised to take alisha to a play center and ive left it till now just incase he came to mine to come and get her no sign of him so i messaged him on fb and still no replay so i just rang him and then tried again and hes put it to answer machine on me

ive just told him that iam only concating him because he said he was taking her to the play center

if he does end up taking her because hes annoyed at me (which i really really dont care hes a pr**k anyway)
its not fair to break a promoise or take it out alisha but if he does not take her then expect to see me on crime watch for killing him

(im joking)

Sorry, know this is harsh, but he sounds like a right childish knobber! I know you want your daughter to know and have a relationship with her father, but honestly, it sounds like it might do her more harm than good at the moment.

I don't think I would bother contacting him, just let him get on with it and have a little sulk just coz you were a bit late!!

I wouldnt contact him either, I wouldnt do any chasing around at all, it's better if he grows up and realises what he could lose out on by being stupid.
Unfortuantely it's probably best to never tell your lo that dad is coming and she'll be doing x,y and z .. been there done that waiting at the window for him to arrive only for him not to. xx

Hmm, i'm going to lean slightly the other way and think that you shouldn't be so dismissive at the fact that you was late and didn't have the decency to phone him up directly in advance to apologise for the situation.

You should have been more responsible and considerate, especially when you yourself acknowledge that he was making an extra bit of effort and seem to be critical of his level of maturity.

This could have been the start of change but instead you couldn't be arsed encouraging the positive behaviour and then wonder why he doesn't act like that more often.

Hmm, i'm going to lean slightly the other way and think that you shouldn't be so dismissive at the fact that you was late and didn't have the decency to phone him up directly in advance to apologise for the situation.

You should have been more responsible and considerate, especially when you yourself acknowledge that he was making an extra bit of effort and seem to be critical of his level of maturity.

This could have been the start of change but instead you couldn't be arsed encouraging the positive behavior and then wonder why he doesn't act like that more often.

woah woah you can hang on for a minute the only reason he said yes is because i told straight that if he does buck his ideas up he wont have her full stop.thats why he said yes plus he even moaned about it now how was i suppose to know that i would be late note''' first time going and we won free books to play in more games

hes older than me i act more his age.

start of change nah never believe me on this one,who the hell are you saying to me i could not be arsed you dont even know me nor know the full situation read my previous posts love then you may understand

cheeky sod :mad:

PS EVERYONE ELES THANK YOU ALL

This could have been the start of change but instead you couldn't be arsed encouraging the positive behaviour and then wonder why he doesn't act like that more often.

He's not a child!:oooo:

Harsh!

And so what if she's a bit late? And also because she left a message, with someone who was in the same house I assume? Which is normal, we all do... 'tell so and so I'll be there in 10 blah blah blah'. That's not rude or out of order at all but something you do when you're in a rush.

And also, what type of father decides he's not going to be there for his daughter becuase the mother might've been about 10 mins or so late home? What goes on between the parents should not affect each parents relationship with the child.

Seriously?! He doesn't deserve to be included in the parenting.

I too have stood waiting at the window for my dad to turn up, but never did because something better always came up.

Try explaining to a child why their daddy doesn't want to see them.

Harsh!

And so what if she's a bit late? And also because she left a message, with someone who was in the same house I assume? Which is normal, we all do... 'tell so and so I'll be there in 10 blah blah blah'. That's not rude or out of order at all but something you do when you're in a rush.

And also, what type of father decides he's not going to be there for his daughter becuase the mother might've been about 10 mins or so late home? What goes on between the parents should not affect each parents relationship with the child.

Seriously?! He doesn't deserve to be included in the parenting.

I too have stood waiting at the window for my dad to turn up, but never did because something better always came up.

Try explaining to a child why their daddy doesn't want to see them.

thank you hun he never showed up never answered my messages so instead shes been out for the day and she bloody loved it,mummy will never let her down

now he has her every saturday lets see what happends x

LOL are u for real???
Encourage positive behaviour?? He's an adult! She shouldn't need to encourage positive behaviour in order for him to see his child!! He should just be there!!
I'd like to see how you'd feel in the same situation!

If he was worth a damn, he wouldn't let anything get in the way of spending time with his child! He sounds like an immature, selfish prick.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

well he picked her up this morning like normal and i tried talking to him and he kept saying he broke his promise to me and about after 3 times of repeating myself he finally got the hint that i was quite pee'd of with him anyway he dropped her back of before and he didn't stick around long enough for me to find out whats shes eaten or if shes had her tea so i tried with her some and she would not have it.so i amuse he did i have messaged him asking him and yet again no replay i cant keep doing this anymore if he carry's on with the attitude i know im just gonna snap at him.But if he wants to play silly games im just gonna let him because im not stopping to his level i would not mind but hes older than me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back