Taking things very very slow

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey everyone okay so i known this lad for a whille but i never knew that he liked me in that way,anyway we got chatting and we have agreed to start seeing each other (not in a serouise relationship just seeing each other) anyway we have both come out of a bad relationship and we have both have been cheated on so we can relate to how we feel he brought up a child as his own and still sees her etc.So i thought well lets see how Alisha likes you she took to him straight away and has called him dada 3 times this week i was well shocked :shock: because she does not even call her dad dada (he has her every saturday) anyway because i thought relle the babys dad should know and seeing as we are fine etc i thought here go nothing and i told him.....big mistake he started drinking whilst i chatting to him (he never does that not in the day 12ish anyway) i explained that we was taking our time to get to know each other etc and mainly cos of alisha so i was being a adult and he went of the rails at me then his eldest son started :shock: saying i was a heartless bitch.I dont understand well ok i understand i know it must be hard for him to see that iam over him and that iam with someone but at the same time he should not have cheated on me 4years i thought our little family was perfect.Ive put everyone in the picture including my parents they have the met the lad and they seem to like him and even my bro likes him and more importanly alisha likes him ive explained to the lad that Ian will always be her daddy and he said he knows he understands and that he wont rub it in Ians face meaning being with me.We are going that slow we havent even kissed so thats gotta show people really.I do feel kinda mean because dont get me wrong great dad to the baby hes just a ******* with me even thou he did the dirty on me twice ( just found out amazing what u find out after a year down the line) am i doing the wrong thing or is he gonna be like this for the rest of my life,but hes got someone on the side as well a girl hes being meeting up with so i just cant get my head around it all uggghhh men!!! :eh:

If you're taking things that slow, you should have waited to introduce him to your daughter - because to me, that's not taking it slow.

I don't know if your ex will ever change, and I understand you're moving on, but it was probably too soon to introduce your child to him x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hmmm yeah i understand where your coming from but he has already met alisha he has seen her since she was born like i said me and the lad go way back

but im just getting pure greif is it worth all the hassle i was in tears today because im fed up of the messages etc

Ur ex just sounds like a douche!
If u like the other guy, and u see a future, don't allow ur ex to put u off. He'll grow up eventually when he realises he can't control u x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hes a good day with the baby but seeing as he did the dirty on me why does he have to treat me like crap i just cant understand i wanted to be the adult and tell him i was seeing someone ill always love i have a child to him but im not in love with him ive had to put him in place so many times telling him we will never get back together i cant trust him and the amount of lies he comes up with now a days.

Ignore your ex, sounds like he is a bit controlling and doesn't like the fact that you are moving on. He showed you no respect when you were together, by cheating on you, and now thinks he has a right to have a go at you about what you have going on in your personal life!

Just ignore him, and don't let him bait you into any arguments. Enjoy what you have with this new lad instead and focus on that and your LO xxx

I think you should concentrate on your own self esteem and self love. Only then can you get what you deserve. Good luck.

I have to agree that it doesn't sound like taking it slow if your LO is calling him dad. I know your LO knows him, but thats different to him being around the house enough for LO to say that. (just my personal/outsiders opinion)

Your ex sounds like a waste of space, is he the one that stole the C/B money? At least you've told him the situation with the new guy.

xxxxxxxx

I have to agree that it doesn't sound like taking it slow if your LO is calling him dad. I know your LO knows him, but thats different to him being around the house enough for LO to say that. (just my personal/outsiders opinion)

Your ex sounds like a waste of space, is he the one that stole the C/B money? At least you've told him the situation with the new guy.

xxxxxxxx

yeah hes the one and now refuses to spend time or pay child m
its a wonder why shes calling the new lad dada because he spends more time with her then her actual dad does

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back