Need some help

Amanda W

Reaction score
All me and the other half ever do is argue then next min we are fine and having a laugh and then arguing i cannot take it anymore im sick of it atm we are not talking and i cant even remember why what to do ladies i don't wanna stay with him for Alisha because its not fair on me or him and most important Alisha:shakehead:

Could you have some time apart? Go stay with a relative or friend? Xx

i definately dont belive in staying together just because there is a child involved however i do think its important to work hard at the relationship for the sake of the child and if it doesnt work.. it doesnt work. however, if you and oh are genuinely not getting on and arent happy it cant be good for your baby. you need to be happy in your life, your feelings and emotions with rub off on your child. my parents split when i was young and even though i dont remember if was probably the best thing they did, they still get on and speak even now and i grew up seeing them both, and had a very happy childhood, which im certain i wouldnt have had if they had stayed together for mine and my sisters sake.

Thanks everyone im so stuck on what to do and now that the social are being horrid with us its making us snap again im gonna end up saying something to him i just know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back