Tww on the naughty step... line spotters please

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
So we stopped trying in April just because we had to stop at some point and I'm due to get a coil after next af. Now extreme bloating and slight nausea caused me to test at 8dpo. Not great pics but I think it's there xxx

Collage 2016-06-28 08_45_50.jpg

Definitely a second line there hun xx

The more I look the more I realise I'm not kidding myself it's deffo there. Just have to see what tomorrow brings xxx

Good luck, really hope this is another rainbow baby xx

that may be a very faint posotive but be careful its not an evap as i have had them in the past with first response.... good luck xx:)

Hi :wave: xx I totally see something xx praying this is another rainbow baby xxx

Defo something there, good luck for tomorrow and the coming days xx

I can definitely see something and I am crap at line spotting! Fingers crossed!

Thanks girls hope I'm not going mad lol.. 9dpo today and just on my way home from town with more tests.. wish me luck xxx

Nothing on today's test boo was nice thinking maybe.. oh well back to holiday plans xxx

It was fmu I saved it lol... I always know by now so no happy accident for me.. I'm not supposed to get pregnant now but would love to be lol xxx

How on earth could you get that line on a FRER... that's so annoying!! I thought FRERs were meant to be fab. Sorry lovely. x

i have two pink faint lines last cycle on frer, AF arrived on time, Very heavy but on time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back