Two week wait going insane???

Rebec2

Reaction score
So i got my peak opk on cd 24 which is unusually late for me i usually have 30-31 day cycles.

Now cd 31 and still no period, im guessing its prob too early to get a bfp if i have conceived as only 7dpo? Hate this waiting. 😱😱😱

Yep 7dpo is too early I'm afraid! I'm in my TWW atm, currently CD25 and 2 dpo. Trying to keep busy and not think about it!

What can you do to keep busy? I have literally scrubbed the kitchen from top to bottom, still want to pee on a stick. Sitting doing prep for work next week, still want to pee on a stick :')

My LOs keep me busy and I'm gutting out my home, so that helps. We're also going to Alton Towers on Wednesday for our anniversary so that's keeping me momentarily distracted :lol: maybe you could get some ICs so you can poas without forking out loads?

Usually work keeps me busy but I'm off on annual leave so that isn't helping :lol: it's my sons birthday on Thursday and party on Saturday so going to focus on getting organised for that (as I still haven't bought him a thing, oops). Xx

arghhh cd 32 and still no af just want to know now

i went to the docs last wednesday 21st and was given the 2 week wait, however i have done 2 tests at home, one the same day and there was deffo a line and then a clear blue digital this morning confirming my pregnancy! so excited but now so scared i may lose the baby x

Try not to think about what CD you are, focus on dpo! I have an irregular cycle so never worry about CDs, otherwise it would just get me down!

I must not pee on a stick :') All I can think about is doing another test, I do have the strips from the net (my sister gave me them she's 20 weeks into her preg now). I don't want to run out too fast though. I just wish someone could tell you straight away if your af was coming this month or not. Got a negative yesterday when I did a test, so was going to wait until tomorrow morning, but its so difficult!

i went to the docs last wednesday 21st and was given the 2 week wait, however i have done 2 tests at home, one the same day and there was deffo a line and then a clear blue digital this morning confirming my pregnancy! so excited but now so scared i may lose the baby x

Congratulations on your BFP! :D

Had very sight spotting tonight and nothing since sooo hoping its not af everything crossed :2ww::2ww:

4 days until the witch is due. Took a FRER this morning with FMU bfn :(

My husband and I tried a few times not that weekend just past, the one before. I am due my period today, but so far I've had a few cramps but it's more discharge and no period. I stupidly took a test last night, of course was negative. Is there definitely a full 2 week wait after sex to get an accurate result? Hate waiting!! Xx

You can test from 10 dpo but a result will depend on when you implanted and how quickly your hormone levels rise. It can take right up to 16 or 17dpo to get a positive, and also depends on the type of test you take.

Soo had some more spotting today and i usually get slight brown tinge then an hour later period was convinced af had arrived so thought i will leave it this afternoon and the odd brown spotting but nothing significant to resemble af. Took test tonight and hubby and i can see very very faint line but cant see it in photo thoguths 9dpo

Soo had some more spotting today and i usually get slight brown tinge then an hour later period was convinced af had arrived so thought i will leave it this afternoon and the odd brown spotting but nothing significant to resemble af. Took test tonight and hubby and i can see very very faint line but cant see it in photo thoguths 9dpo
pic

Attachments

• IMG_6764.jpg
    IMG_6764.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 30
Oh my god ladies I am in a right mood today. Currently throwing a fit about people dragging up old posts does that get on anyone elses' nerves. Lol

Hate the tww. Love a Wednesday though plenty decent TV on to try keep mind off things tonight.

I've still got the cramps I've had all this week. Surely if it's the witch she would have shown by now :( feeling dizzy and sick today too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back