cd 19 spotting
cd 20 spotting
cd 21 spotting
cd 22 spotting
cd 23 spotting
cd 24 spotting
cd 25 spotting
cd 26 started really heavy painful period

I never ever have started spotting this early or for so long before a period. It is so heavy today I am changin my pad every 3ish hours, passing lots of stringy bits and clots and the pain is relentless. I am taking paracetamol and ibroprofen on rotation every few hours and using a hot water bottle and it is just taking it away enought o function normally. My periods are generally super tampon heavy and a few ibroprofen for a day or two - nothing like what is happening now.

Should I be worried - I took preggo test on days 22-25 which were all negative. Sorry for rambling just somethign i have never experienced before.

I have this sometimes babes.

Like out of nowhere I'll have a mega period.

And I've only been TTC for 1 month so it wasn't because of chemical pregnancy or anything.

Maybe just hormones due to stress or being a bit run down or something?

I'm of the opinion it's good to have a good clear out now and then!! Lol.

Hiya. Thanks for replying. Its kind of calmed down a tiny bit now but still far from normal for me. Maybe it is a clear out in preperation of a bfp next month lol! Xx

I think so hun, it's just a good ol clear out so it's nice and fresh for you're little bean to snuggle down xxx

hey hun, last two cycles ive experience spotting first time was 2/3 days then af not that heavy but quite a bit and then last cycle 5 and half days of spotting then very heavy af as i leaked through tampax in work, never happend when i was on pill, i was confused by it all too but must be body adjusting to not long off pill. hope you're ok, fx for your bf next cycle :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back