• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

twiddling my thumbs.....

i just defrosted all my feezer 2 night ago and if any1 thinking of doing it dont bother lol when i started i wished i hadnt lolx

Lol!

Have though of doing a scrap book for baby with the scan pics and stuff, not sure what else id put in it though x

im thinking of buying the madeline book to keep me occupied for a few days but im kinda thinking it wont be a good idea because i will most likely cry all the way through it

im thinking of buying the madeline book to keep me occupied for a few days but im kinda thinking it wont be a good idea because i will most likely cry all the way through it

I have been reading a lot recently but i dont think i could read that! I can hardly watch anything on tv atm - everything upsets me! x

my problem is i can read a book in 2 days i find it hard to put a good book down, but i know i will just cry my way through her book and i dont think getting so upset would be good right now

I feel the same Cherelle! Im skint too which makes it worse so cant put any fuel in my car to go anywhere & not even got a mobi as my stupid phone providers cut me off at the end of my contract instead of upgrading it so i cant even call or text anyone!x

I forgot about all the visitors that will see how clean the outside of my house is Pinky!

I'm halfway through a scrap book. I've taken a picture of my bump every 2 weeks so all I have done is stuck the picture in and put a few details about babies development. At the front of it I put little details such as the date of the positive pregnancy test and when we told people and our reactions etc. xx

Cherelle at least your baby has engaged, mines is showing no signs of engaging. I'm going to bounce on my ball later, I know it doesn't really make him come faster but will make me feel better.
Wish I could do gardening, we have a fox den in our garden and apparently it's cruel to try get rid of it before September cos there still babies so I'm not going near the garden until they have grown up and moved out lol.
I feel like I spend most of my day on this forum, labour watch stalking hahaha. At least it's the weekend now and my OH is off, he will probably be trying to get away from me all weekend though since I've turned into a moany bitch xx

Riotfox - your scrapbook sounds lovely! I want to get that new Madeleine mcann book to help with the boredom.
Emma I'm on here far too much, I'm sure its not healthy :lol: I'll probably be bored and moany tomorrow x

Great minds think alike have I already mentioned the book on thus thread. My brain has gone to mush lol.

dunno i dont think so, are you going to buy it? im thinking i will cry through it so dont think it will be good right now :( ive been reading the extracts from it online and they had me all upset

lol Emma i feel the same, i look forward to weekends and spending time with my OH but i probably just annoy him cos im a moany bitch right now too!! x

I feel quite bad, I've done nothing but moan and be grumpy since he got home. He's nipped to asda so I'm forcing myself when he comes back not to be grumpy or moany at him.

If it's possible the thought of me being due in 2 weeks actually feels longer than I felt a week ago. It's as if the closer it gets the longer it seems to be taking. That may sound like gobbledy gook hahaha xxx

oh i'm so excited for you guys being in the last couple of weeks of your pregnancy :yay:

I've got a few bits planned for when i start my maternity leave to keep me sane

one thing I'm going to do is 'Gok' some plain baby grows with a few extra details with the ol sewing machine, similar to these :

I have a few other plans up my sleeve too ...:cloud9:

Attachments

• grow wings.jpg
    grow wings.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 4
  • baby grow decorate.jpg
    baby grow decorate.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 4
That's a good idea to keep you occupied. I did plan on making my own thank you cards to send to people but kinda forgot to buy all the stuff. I might do that this week to pass a day or two xx

Awww, I hope he comes soon for you Cherelle!! You've such an exciting time ahead of you, will be great getting to see all your close friends and your family :)

I kinda feel the same just now, not for baby coming but until we move! I had his crib set up, clothes sorted etc but I've had to pack everything away :( Can't wait to get into the flat and start sorting all his things out for him arriving :) xxx

Cherelle, I was just looking up info on bringing on labour etc (I have used one capsule of evening primrose today and managed to BD last night) and this link explains about the different methods and how they do or don't work. Thought you might like a look!

Thanks guys

Hannahsbaby - i love that little pink babygrow with the wings, how cute!!! x

aww cherelle, as i see you could be off to deliver baby any day soon i thought i'd pop in and say best of luck hunny!! so happy everything has gone so well for you!!! take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back