Had to get this off my chest....

Squiglet

Reaction score
WHERE'S MY BABY!!!!!

I know I can't complain... Considering what Happy Chick has to put up with but I just feel like I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs and waiting... all my tasks I'd laid out to do before the baby arrives has been done.. and now I just feel like I'm waiting... and waiting... and waiting.. and I am THE most impatient person in the world...

Oh and people calling me and asking me if I've popped yet... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Ok... I'm done.. :rotfl:

awww sqig we all want you and happy chick to pop too so we are frustrated too :rotfl: :rotfl: :hug: :hug:

Aww squig its like slow torture aint it!! Ive been stripping wallpaper in my bathroom today cos ive been that bored, crazy i know! :lol:

My phones on silent & not answering house phone cos sick of all the texts/calls I keep getting haha.

C'mon babies, get a wriggle on! :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

happy_chick said:
Aww squig its like slow torture aint it!! Ive been stripping wallpaper in my bathroom today cos ive been that bored, crazy i know! :lol:

My phones on silent & not answering house phone cos sick of all the texts/calls I keep getting haha.

you'll be getting their hopes up if they dont hear from you :lol:

I hear you, feeling exactly the same way. I don't think she wants to come out.

happy_chick said:

It is slow torture... Unfortunately I have no wall paper to strip... so I'm going to go and hoover.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

get back in the que!!!

there are some of us due before you (ok maybe not by much but still!!)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cummon, happy and squig and anyone else ready............. I'll set you a challenge...........try and beat me :lol: , my induction is on saturday, this week is dragging already :wall:

get squatting 8) thats how i went into labour with my other 3 :think: tending to pots in the garden, best of luck :hug:

I know exactly how you feel- I am done with being pregnant now and want to go into labour ASAP :wall:

I went swimming this morning and did loads of lengths and then have done very enthusiastic and vigorous cleaning this afternoon including running up and down stairs with the hoover in a bid to get things moving.

I also threw in a few squats for good measure- god knows what I must look like :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Come on babies- there are a few of us due to pop anyday now aren't there?

I feel like I can't take it anymore too! This baby needs to come out NOW!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: please let it happen in the next couple of days. I don't think I can take another week/fortnight of this!

I'm going to try and give myself another sweep :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Failing that I'll have to capitulate and beg DH for some rough sex.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

think I will try a clary sage massage and rough sex tonight followed by some more vigorous house work tomorrow :rotfl:

I hate being late- maybe this baby will take after me and arrive tomorrow on its due date :pray:

give urself another target :lol:
the last one made ur plug go!

Kimbo said:
give urself another target :lol:
the last one made ur plug go!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes but it would have been nice if the baby had come too..

Ok... I'm planning on knitting this...

blossommodel.jpg

Don't think I'll make it some how but I'm going to give it a go :)

ooooo I like that - is it an online pattern Squig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back