in so much pain with my back

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Bit of a moan.....but just the last few weeks my back is absolutely killing me, I take paracetamol and it doesnt seem to touch the pain :( getting fed up now :wall2:

can anyone recommend anything? xx

talk to ur MW. i had this and still do and was referred to physio, who have given me various things to wear and do to try ease it. turns out i have got sciatica and bit of a disc popping out due to the pregnancy which is causing the pain.

I regularly went to the chiropractor before I got pregnant, as have a bit of a dodgy back. I had a hip problem for at 20 something weeks, had to use a stick for a couple weeks, but went for physio who said it probably wasn't SPD from my range of movements, and sure enough after a couple more chiro sessions the hip pain went, stil hasn;t come back at 35 weeks! Don't just suffer, get as many opinions as you can!

Bump support belts help with back pain. I have spd and a lot of the exercises etc for that also are good for back problems. Invest in a gym ball too hun xx

I was getting really bad back pain for a couple of weeks, i found my ball and tens machine really helped. x

I know how you feel i've had back pain and sciatica for 5 years and its all got so much worse throughout this pregnancy :(

Talk to your mw. I have had some back pains and found yoga for pregnant ladies really helpfull. Maybe worth a shot? There's a lot of lovely positions! Hope you feel better soon!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back