• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

twiddling my thumbs.....

aww cherelle, as i see you could be off to deliver baby any day soon i thought i'd pop in and say best of luck hunny!! so happy everything has gone so well for you!!! take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun :) Gosh it seems like a lifetime ago we were chatting in ttc!!

Hope tri 1 is treating you well! :)

xxx

it was a lifetime away! i'm going to keep an eye out for your delivery day xxx

I feel the same Cherelle! Im skint too which makes it worse so cant put any fuel in my car to go anywhere & not even got a mobi as my stupid phone providers cut me off at the end of my contract instead of upgrading it so i cant even call or text anyone!x

I'm the sameee, fed up, skint just make thing 100 times worse coz no
Petrol /no take away /no online shopping /or just shopping can't do nout!!

I'm the sameee, fed up, skint just make thing 100 times worse coz no Petrol /no take away /no online shopping /or just shopping can't do nout!!

I'm reasonably skint, no income or benefits. But the biggest prob is what to do, and I'm bloody lucky I've had my friend come over today - he's the first friend I made when I moved here. Through him I met his old housemate who I also haven't seen since last summer, so I ought to see her somehow. Difficult when they're younger and not tied to babies. Glad to have cherelle on board, and I'm friends with a friend of OH's from when he first moved here. That's all. And I also have little enthusiasm to do anything either. I think partly because I want to spend the time with my OH, doing 'us' things, I want it to be me and him :(

This bloody period-pain is making me feel so awful :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back