TundraOwl baby here!! Updated page 5

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Have been on CTG for last 3/4 hour, baby's fine :) and am getting tightenings every 5 mins so they this bodes well for a smooth induction. Getting examined in a min and the first pessary put in.
Annoyingly however my wee madam, who has been stubbornly engaged and in the optimum position for birth for the last 4 weeks or so has now floated up and is back to back! little bugger! They think she will move back fairly easily tho so not too worried :) will keep you posted!
Lib

Update: 11:45am first pessary been in for nearly an hour now, was bloody uncomfortable! My cervix is "favourable" though, whatever that means and I was 1cm already :D just got to wait and see if this works now.

Update: 5:35pm. Not much happening, pains are getting worse slowly, quite sore now, they're going to take the pessary out in the morning and break my waters if nothing else has happened over night. Sat bouncing on my ball at the mo trying to get madam to move!

Last edited:
Lol naughty girl!!

Will be stalking this thread

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Naughty monkey! Hope it all goes smoothly for you Xx

Typical little madam! hope it all goes well for you xx

Ooooo good luck hun, hope it's nice and quick xxxxxxxxx

Good luck hunn, hope all goes swiftly and smoothly!

Good luck with having your little monkey !!! Little madam !! L xxx

Yay!!! Good luck. So glad u r off to a good start all ready and hope she moves into a nicer position soon. Keep us posted....u can do it xxxx

Good Luck - hope the little lady moves back into a good position x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back