Rosebay's thread! UPDATED!! 3rd page :O)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope things get moving soon and you get to hold baby soon. Both you and Clairebear my get to hold your babies on my due date. All the best.

Grace xx

still on ward no change. how long is ok after waters go? they say 4 days but that seems long, should i say yes to induction or go home-30mins rural drive or stay here. don't want to be at risk or to poke too soon. what would you do?
what is drip like?
+++

Hiya Rosebay :) Hospital internet sux doesn't it? :lol: I found the smiles loading really slowed ...I found a way around it but can't remember exactly what :think:

Personally, if you can bear it, I would probably come home and hope things kick off there.

The drip is not nice, v. strong contractions...very intense....I reacted to my pessary so can't really comment (its very rare)

Would they not perhaps break your forewaters? Thats how I was induced with Riley.

its the keyboard! so pants. no one has said about rest of waters so i'll ask, thanks!
+++

If you do go home, ask for a sweep first :) Then go and get busy with your OH :lol:

Hi Hun, If you can, I would go home and wait to go naturally, I think you will have a much better experience. Good luck :hug: :hug:

ooo.. i missed this up to now!

I hope that you don't have long to wait!

samuel christopher arrived 10.44pm, 7lbs 1, 5rs labour once it started properly. hooray!

xxx

YAY you made it home before I got in from tesco!!

Congrats!!!
Pics & Birth story please ;)

Yay, congratulations Rosebay!

I hope breastfeedings going well (I know you were so worried about this) - PM me if you need to chat.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back