Babies Due Dec 05 Tummy Pics

I'm here, just haven't taken a pic for a few weeks :oops: Will get DH to take one tonight and will post it on.

Your bump is coming along nicely Roo, you must be chuffed with it :D

Hi, this is my first post in December babies so I thought I would help on the bump front. lol

Firstly, i'm Rhian, 31yrs old and this will be my 2nd son due xmas eve.

This pic was taken at 29wks.
6monthbumppic.jpg

Me last night. Please don't think I am scabby because of the toothpaste stain on my trousers, I'd just brushed my teeth and was about to go to bed!!

29 weeks + 6
eba00536714f00000006.jpg
[/quote]

I am here too, just the batteries in the camera have run out and no matter what reminders I leave myself I keep forgetting to buy them. Went into town today to get them and came back with an oil burner!!! But I will post fat tum here soon, you are all looking good ladies x

Wow you've got a quite a bump! I thought I was big! Think mine doesn't look as big cos I am a size 14-16 bum, whereas you look nice and slim.

It's a great bump though! :D

Hi Rosieroo...... not quite sure if you were talking about MY bump, but if you were, let me reassure you - it's maybe only just a flattering angle!!! :lol: I feel half the height and twice the width!!!!!!! :?
My baby is still breech and I'm finding it increaslingly difficult to sit down. I'm looking forward to baby turning and letting me breath again..... phew!
Emilia xx

Here is my bump at 31 weeks, I have not measured any of my waist or others, too frightened lol

nathalie31.jpg

Here we go girls, my 35wk pic of my ever expanding tum tum!!!

Just had to add that my fingers have become soooooooooo fat that i cant even wear my wedding ring anymore so they are now around my neck. Not happy bout that!!!! And my feet feel and look like pigs trotters!!!!

35wks5thNov052.jpg

Hi Rooander... :D
What a great big bump! It looks lovely!!
Luckily I haven't had swollen hands or fingers, but my feet are not looking that lovely either. I have been trying to avoid certain foods that retain water, but still, the trotters remain! :?
I'll post updated piccie of my 33 week old bump later today.
Emilia xx

Wow Emilia! Have they said how big your baby is going to be? Fab bump, it just looks quite big.

Mine grew whilst DH was away, I'll get him to do a pic again tonight.

Rosieroo.... you made me laugh!!!!!
I have no idea the size of this baby, but my first child was 9 and a half pounds..... :shock: I think this bump might be looking a bitty on the big side, because baby still sitting upright. Very uncomfortable as I struggle to sit or lie down. I've only put on 9 kilos in this pregnancy and midwife told me last week it was all baby, water and placenta.
Emilia xx

I wish I had only put on 9 kilos, I can't blame it on the baby either as she's supposed to be aiming for average sized (7lb, so about 3.18kg).

Hopefully for my 2nd pregnancy I will have learnt my lesson with regards to eating and will learn from my mistakes!

Nearly 34 weeks... Have a laugh at this!!!! In my cozzie before going for swim. Just had to laugh - I'm going to give birth to an ALIEN!!!!
bump33.jpg

Emilia xx :shock:

Rosieroo... your bump looks brilliant! Do you know what you're having?
My bump is odd isn't it? Looks like pac-man with the cozzie :shock: :lol:
Nevermind - will give you an even bigger laugh later when I post updated pic. :lol:
Emilia xx

Great bumps girls, it's good to see all the bumps. I have already posted tis in the 3rd Tri but thought I'd put it here too. This is me today at exactly 36 weeks.

IMGP0118.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back