Babies Due Dec 05 Tummy Pics

Are you having a boy Rooander? You are carrying the baby at the front like me so was wondering.... :)

Well been told its a girl at the 21 wks scan and at the 4D scan but i guess it could of grown a todger he he he.

oh well what they say is not true then lol

not too fed up waiting? i start to be so annoyed now and i think i am feeling a bit depressed, find it even hard to walk down the local shop now. Each time i walk, my belly gets hard and painful, especially on the sides!!!!

Want the baby now :roll: I know, too impatient lol

Hi everyone...
just nipped into cybercafe - god to catch up with all the news. I've missed heaps!!!
I was meant to go for accupuncture this morning, but chickened out! My gut feeling said "NO". Getting a bit blue at times - also carrying very heavy and quite tired most days. Have been walking miles, taking homeopathic remedy to dilate cervix (cholofallym 200) and raspberry leaf tablets. Baby feels low down and midwife said it's in perfect labour position. I just want this bunny now!!!!!!.... before Christmas. I'm so bloody impatient - keep getting butterflies in my tummy with excitement! Don't want to go overdue, just to be induced again!!! Will talk to midwife on Tuesday about being induced anyway - OH!!!! i don't know........ HELP!
Guess we're all feeling the same, hey?
One thing - I haven't had BH contractions for a week now, but some hardness at times? :?
Good luck all - I'll be checking in again soon!!!
Emilia xx
ps. Hubbie and I on our own in Cape Town next week - will hit record curry and nookie mark - check out Guiness World Record book!!! :shock: :D

:lol: Good look with the record making!

I read last night that nipple stimulation is supposed to have a similar effect as sex, but you have to do it for quite a while! Some women have sat there for 4 hours with a breast pump doing 10 minutes on, 10 minutes off each nipple..... how much truth there is in the success I don't know. So if you're too tired for the nookie then just get him to twiddle your nips for a few hours!! :lol:

eba00536714f00000009.jpg

38+4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back