i'm confused

winnie89

Reaction score
hi girls just been reading on the internet about how big my little one should be and some of the sites are really confusing as one says he should be 30cm in length and others say shorter???

here:

this is from baby center.co.uk
Your baby now weighs more than 600g. She is starting to fill the space in your uterus (womb). From crown to heel she could measure 30cm.

this one is from baby-gaga.com
By the end of this week, your wee womb-squatter will be weighing in at a whopping 2 lbs and 14 inches long.

this one is from baby center.com

Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn)

and this one is from huggiesclub.co.uk

Measures about 21cm from crown to rump
Weighs in at around 1.3 pounds/ 600 grams

just found another one on www.goodtoknow.co.uk
You are now 24 weeks pregnant or in your 25th week if that's how you're counting it

How is my baby growing?
Your baby's 33cm and weighs 1lb.

If they're born this week the birth would be considered 'viable' which means they'd have a 44% chance of survival.

Yea there are so many out there that contradict eachother! I would only look at one and stick to that one!

Yeah I normally do but just having a look and it's really confused me!! Lol

The last one is crown to rump (21cm) and the rest are head to foot measurements which are all roughly 30cm x

And the baby gaga one is for the end of this week so measurements are slightly more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back