Babies Due Dec 05 Tummy Pics

Rooander

Reaction score
Thought I would start a December baby tummy page. Then we can all compare how big we are all getting and due around the same time.

This is me at 17wks, although Im sure its gots bigger since.

17wksBump2.jpg

Good idea.

Here's me last night......

i105-07-05_21-09-50.jpg

And heres me again last night...

i105-07-05_21-10-41.jpg

:) Lou

wow your bump is so nice and neat. Lucky you.
Have you any idea what you think it might be?

Thanx! It may look neat but it feels very stretched and uncomfortable!

Initially I thought I am having a girl but when I see the baby on ultrasound I just think boy for some reason. Also the baby is very active and has been right from my first scans. Last night I couldn't get to sleep because he/she was kicking me and doing somersaults! (It feels like when you go over a hill in a car and it makes your belly turn over). Very strange and I must admit it freaked me out last night, I had a bit of a panic at the thought of having a live being inside me trying to kick its way out! lol

My mum kindly reminded me this morning that it only gets worse. Nice of her! :)

lou

LOL, yes I know what you mean. My first was a right little kicker inside. Used to see his foot or elbow kicking the side of my tummy.
This one though seems a little reluctent (cant spell today) to be that active. I cant remember when i first felt my boy kicking it was so long ago (8yrs ago) but this one i felt it moving yesterday for the first time, which people have been saying is quite late for a 2nd baby. But Im just putting it down to the fact that it was so many years ago and my body thinks its a first!!!!! Well I can hope anyway!!!

I'd like a bump like yours Lou, so nice neat and compact! I reckon I am going to be huuuuuge :?

Ah thanx :D

I have been putting my stretch mark cream on everyday so maybe I have moulded my belly into a nice round shape lol

Lou :)

Well here's mine. I'm feeling uncomfortable today.

See mine isn't like yours Lou, mine just got all big all over :(

eba00524153f00000004.jpg

Rosieroo, thats a lovely bump and for 15 wks.
Mine seems to have grown again this past week. Really cant wait for it start showing so that people think your pregnant and not fat!!!

Just remember what they say girls...its whats on the inside that counts!

All bumps are lovely :)

Lou

im just as big as a person well into her 7th month and im only into my 5th ill be 6 months on the 24th much luck to all and there little bumps!

Well girlies here is my 22 wk tummy pic

baby0132.jpg

And its still getting bigger everyday.

Heres my 27 wk bump.
People keep saying that I seem big for my dates. Does anyone else get told that????

27wks10thSept052.jpg

What do you think?

Maybe your bump seems bigger because you are still nice and slim all over?

Hey December girlies, hows everyones bumps coming along?
I feel a bit lonely in here as it doesnt seem like theres many december mums, come on girls show off your tums!!!

bump%20at%2026+2.JPG

this is mine at 26+2 weeks, haven't taken ne for a while it's much bigger now :lol:

This is my 32 wks pic.
32wks1610052.jpg

Where are all the December mums to be????
Surely theres more than 2 of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back