TTC with PCOS

Oh you're very good!

Sorry, I can't help you about OPKs. I used them a couple of months when we first started but stopped testing once I got a +. Then I read PCOS can mess up your readings anyway so I haven't used them since.

I definitely didn't ovulate last cycle and don't think I ovulated the one before either. The one before that was IVF and I ovulated naturally the month before that.

Trying some leftover clomid right now to try and kick start ovulation!

I also stop testing once I have my first positive opk. It is normal for some ladies to show positive right up to AF. Some ladies with pcos also have high levels of lh and show positive when in fact they aren't ovulating.

Hi there,
I'm over on the WTT thread, but maybe I'm more suited over here, as I'm WTT/TTC with fertility problems.
I've just started my journey, I was diagnosed in 2012 with PCOS, not really done much about it, other than we haven't prevented getting pregnant, nor have we been trying. Yesterday I called the doctors for a referral and I'm hoping for an appointment soon. Last time I was at this stage, I backed out of any further appointments because life took over and we decided to hold off getting pregnant. I know what is next to come, and that is a scan of my fallopian tubes, called a Hysterosalpingogram, it looks horrendous :O x

I think that's an HSG? I had a hycosy, which apparently is similar. I went in on my own as DH was working. I'd had painkillers of some kind and it did hurt but I got through it with no tears. I'd take co-codamol beforehand if you can. X

Hi ladies

I was at the shop tonight and finally remebered to get evening primrose tablets. Does it matter that i could only get extra strenght?

I shouldn't think so. The normal ones you take 3 a day anyway so you'll probably just be taking one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back