blood results -pcos

toscacat

Reaction score
My bloods should be back today to rule out pcos. I am really worried that they will come back positive and that it means I am infertile. My oh thinks I am just over reacting and my fears are unfounded!They sent a load off
Lh
Fsh
Glucose
Thyroid
Full blood count
Blood hcg
I have no clue where in cycle I am as I haven't had a period since coming off the implant. Does anyone know what levels they should be or what would show pcos?

If it is pcos what will they do about ttc?
Thanks

I dont sorry.
When is your appointment to discuss results? x

It was at the gp's and receptionist told me they were normal but I am sure that I read if the ratio was over two its indicative of pcos so confused. Think I will make an appointment to discuss them and ask for clarification.

What day of the cycle did you have them taken , your FSH is good but the LH if taken on day 3 indicates PCOS it should be under 7 . If they were taken during a surge or near surge day then it will be fine 20 or less is great at this time x x

Thank you. I don't have a clue where in my cycle I am. My Implant was removed 10weeks ago and I haven't bled yet (apart from one episode of spotting -literally one though not even one day!) So how do they know what is ok?

Hi hun, I have pcos and don't have periods, so my bloods are always taken on a random day and I think my ratio is similar to yours. You could have been just about to ovulate or if not it sounds like maybe pcos. But you'd need a pelvic ultrasound as well to confirm this. Maybe go to a different GP for a second opinion? Xxx

I was diagnosed with pcos in June and told I was infertile as I wasn't having periods. I conceived beginning of July naturally with no meds! Don't be downhearted anything is possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back