TTC - need hope

sweetpumpkin

Reaction score
After 3 recurrent miscarriages and 6 years ttc I am struggling to stay sane. Most days I am at a loss and I don't know how to snap out of it. It's been 6 months since I lost my last foetus and I am still angry at the world and it feels like the whole universe is against me having a baby. The amount of crap we have been through with doctors, and with things going wrong, the 3 miscarriages were to do with chromosome issues - that's just bad luck - it feels like my life has been sucked out of me.
I want to give up on ttc but my heart weighs heavy on this as I am together with a wonderful man who I know would be a great father and I want to keep trying for him.
Ladies, if you have ever been in the same situation can you please tell me how you managed to keep it together or how you got through this difficult stage. I am on a rollercoaster of emotions and all I feel like doing is running away to some desert island even though that is not practical.

Oh lovely, big hugs. What a journey you've been on. I don't have any words of wisdom as I haven't experienced the journey you have but if in your heart you know there's a baby for you, keep trying. There are some really inspirational stories on here - try the Long-term TTC board, some lovely ladies over there x

Sweetpumpkin I'm so sorry to hear all of that. I've been ttc a year and currently going through my first (and hopefully only) miscarriage, I can't imagine going through it 3 times.

You may get more response if you post in the long term ttc section, there are lots of ladies who have similar stories and some of them stick more to that section.

Have you thought about IVF? I'm just asking as my gynae has suggested I now move straight to IVF although I am old :)

Sorry that's happening to you Sweetpumpkin. All I can say is don' ever give up. It will happen for you. :hugs:

Know exactly how you feel honey, we need to keep going there's nothing else for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back