TTC AT 43

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Muftanza, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Muftanza

Muftanza New Member

Hi I am 43 years of age. I had a pregnancy terminated 11 years ago and am ttc now. We have been ttc for 6 months with no luck. I have tried ovk but no luck, Anyone have any tips?

Muftanza

2. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Don't rely on the 14th day rule would be my tip. We were trying for about 6 months and I always waited a while after my period finished, figuring that I would ovulate 14 days after the first day of my period like so many people say.
    Last month I decided to try earlier in the month, in case I was ovulating early... and sure enough...., I WAS!

Also are you checking your cervical mucus? I didn't have that much but that can be a real give away.

3. kazzybaby

kazzybaby Member

Hi im 43 and just found out this week i pregnant, iv been trying for about 2years nothing! tried clomide tablets only one course still nothing, so i decided not to take all this too seriously, if i could get pregnant then it would happen, and it has yippee, but im still going to be worried i no, as i have had a previous m/c before my first pregnancy 3 years ago at the age of 40, so there is hope for you, just try to forget and concentrate on other things im sure it will happen for you...Good Luck. :wink:

4. kazzybaby

kazzybaby Member

Hi im 43 and just found out this week i pregnant, iv been trying for about 2years nothing! tried clomide tablets only one course still nothing, so i decided not to take all this too seriously, if i could get pregnant then it would happen, and it has yippee, but im still going to be worried i no, as i have had a previous m/c before my first pregnancy 3 years ago at the age of 40, so there is hope for you, just try to forget and concentrate on other things im sure it will happen for you...Good Luck. :wink:

5. jody23

jody23 Member

6. tryingrach

tryingrach Member