TTC for 2 years plus

belinda3958

Reaction score
Hi Me and my husbund have been ttc for 2 years. I went on clomid for the first time 2 months ago! Now for the last 2 days I had cramping with a white sticky discharge and I'm 2 days late. I'm never late! Is it possible that I can be pregnant? My Dr sent me for a progesterone count on day 21 of my cycle he just phoned me back and said the count was 15.

only way to know! go test!! FX this is your month!! welcome to the forum! xxx

Hi Guys

Thanks for tha comments!

I did a home preg test this morning but NEG result. Guese it was too early! Going for a blood test on saterday if nothing happens till then. I soooo scared for that NEG result from the Dr. I had so many dissapointments these last 2 years! Its just we can't understand and Drs have no ansers too why we can't conceive! We do have 2 girls 5 and 3. With both we conceived in the first 2 months. Its just puzzeling! We don't have a stress full life and we are not that old. I'm almost 26 and hubby 30.

But anyway I hope that this time we won't have a dissapointment and would be blessed with a third angel from God!

Thanks again
Xxxxxxxx
Belinda

Hi Guys

Thanks for the comments!

I did a home preg test this morning but NEG result. Guess it was too early! Going for a blood test on Saturday if nothing happens till then. I soooo scared for that NEG result from the Dr. I had so many disappointments these last 2 years! Its just we can't understand and Drs have no answers too why we can't conceive! We do have 2 girls 5 and 3. With both we conceived in the first 2 months. Its just puzzling! We don't have a stress full life and we are not that old. I'm almost 26 and hubby 30.

But anyway I hope that this time we won't have a disappointment and would be blessed with a third angel from God!

Thanks again
Xxxxxxxx
Belinda

I had my daughter without TTc carefully either, I just stopped the pill and let nature do the rest, I got pregnant within 2 months as well...now, it's been 4 years we are trying seriously, and NOTHING!
My cycles have been all over the place, I have thick lining and my estradiol levels are REALLY low, but all the rest is fine...
We don't understand either :(

Best of luck!

Hi me and my partner have been trying to conceve for 2 years aswell, its heart breaking month after month getting negative results, the doctor saaid my partner has low sperm count so we have a hospital appointment the 9th. Anyway we haven't been trying as much these last few years. I had a period the 1st of jan. Nt sure when I was ovulating but on the 20th jan. I had a little tinge in my belly so I went to the toilet I had this clear with a tint of white mucusey stuff like egg white with a spot of blood was very stretchy. 2 hours later I had light pink spotting. And now yesterday brown spotting only bits. Coul this be a early period or pregnant? :) xx

O also we had sex yesterday on the night. And it didn't feel right I didn't enjoy it like I normally do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back