Back From Fertility Clinic

skairdykat

Reaction score
Basically he said that all he can do for us is to put me on Clomid for 6mths. There's nothing else he can do as all the checks have pointed to there being nothing wrong.
One of my progesterone test levels was borderline at 30, but that may have been because it was taken on day 19 not 21. My other was 49. Don't know what it's meant to be but he seemed to think that's fine for keeping a pregnancy.
So I start the Clomid on days 2-6 of my next cycle then have to go for another 21 day blood test to check progesterone again. And if nothing has happened in 2 cycles, on the third I ahve to go for a scan on CD10.

Fingers crossed the Clomid works ladies :pray:

Good luck hun, you have already been waiting WAY too long for a BFP, lots of luck for this month :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone :hug:
Hey and if I do get PG next month I will be due on July which is the month Cheri said :cheer:

aww hun glad things are moving on for you all the best that the clomid works very very soon and you get that long awaited BFP soon xx :pray:

Good luck skairdy... i think we need to pay our fertility clinic another visit as well by the looks of things! :roll:

I feel for you sammy i really do.
Have they not kept you informed of were to go from here?

Good Luck Hope you get your BFP soon :pray: :hug:

Just seen this Skairdy. How have your cycles been before, are they regular? It's good news that they are prescribing you clomid, I've heard so many good stories about BFPs on it.

A&J looks like she may have her BFP (everything crossed!) so you need to get yours now. You two have waited too long now - I hope you have a baby in your belly by Christmas, yay!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back