TTC after stillbirth in sept

MrsL84

Reaction score
Evening girls! Am new on here an unfortunately find myself back ttc, an kind of need a bit of support/advice.
Bit of background, had miscarriage ( unplanned pregnancy) back in 2008 at 11 weeks. We decided to wait for right time to try , needed to move, get few debts paid off etc etc. Come off the pill oct 2010, doc thought had endometriosis so had laposcopsy and hysterscopsy (sm) and wad given the all ok, op was on 15th march and we concieved 3rd April!! Was over the moon so excited, baby was due Xmas day an we couldn't wait. At 21 weeks it all went wrong and was taken into hospital bleeding an in early labour though somehow baby fought and fought and we got to 24 weeks while on bedrest in hospital , but sadly she couldn't fight anymore and she was stillborn 4th September, our little princess Ava. So now.. After 1 normal 28 cycle i then had a 39 day cycle and am on cd 6 and really wanted a bfp by Xmas but I doubt that will happen now,can't get my head round ttc again when I should be 3 weeks away from having my baby but I am and I need to start understand my stupid body!! Xx

Forgot to say , they said it was due to iconoleye cervix that I had pprom, and in next pregnancy would need stitch and cervix measured from 9 weeks, angry that they don't check cervix length at 20 week scan as then they could of seen and put stitch in before I began to bleed!
Sorry for the rant and long message :-( x

:hugs: so sorry you had to go through that, can't imagine how you must feel. Good luck getting your BFP :dust: xxx

Are you using OPKs to see when you ovulate? x

Hi and so sorry
Good luck
Xx

So so sorry to hear about your loss xx Rant away! Sounds like you have really been through the mill and with what you have been through your cycles are trying to right them so they are probably a bit varied.

There are a lot of threads where ladies have mc'd (before 12 weeks) and concieved pretty quickly afterwards but I dont know after 24...I think if you are on CD6 then I am wishing all my baby dust on you to get a BFP in your Christmas stocking.

Good luck X

Oh hun.....

Im so sorry wat uve been thru ur so so so strong.
Sat eya cryin for u.
Cant imagine how uve got thru everything.
Sometimes Bad luck just happens one after another and doesnt seem very fair.

Welcome to PF.
And welcome to the TTC team!
The peeplings on this site (unlike others ive been on) r so so supportive and nice.
Really helped me wen ive been feeling down.
So this is the place to vent and rant and to just feel....un-alone.
:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lots of wuv n cuddles

Ah thanks girls, Emma I used opk last
Month but had such long cycle that I got so fed up at not getting a positive, I got some for this cycle, going to start on cd 8 (have a pack of 50 to get me through) and I also ordered a clearblue fertility monitor that I'm going to use next cycle ( I think need to use from cd1 is that right?)
Sunbeam think body kinda all over place, don't help feeling down in the dumps but I got to try and keep positive although at the min the last thing I want to do is dtd, stillgot flabby baby belly but will give it a good shot this month
Kezzipea, ah thanks I don't feel strong and god knows how I have got through the last 12 weeks but just been taking it day at a time, I know only way I'm ever going to feel any different is to be pregnant again and hopefully bring a baby home but there will always be a little girl missing from our family xx

Im so sorry for your loss and ive got my fx tightly for a xms bfp for you hun.

Michelle. x

Mrs L - yes Clear Blue fertility monitor needs to be used from CD1

Best of luck to you and sending you some love xx

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. I have my FX for a speedy BFP and healthy pregnancy for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hiya Sweetie, I lost my little baby girl at 23 weeks and five days, on the 23rd of September

I have been told by all sides that it was okay to TTC straight away when i was mentally ready

I did write my birth story in the 'coping with miscarriage and loss' section

anyway, welcome to TTC and anything i can help with just ask xxx

much love lady and so sorry for your hard time, my little girl had died already when i found out she was gone, having that hope and then loosing it... oh that must have been hard

xxx

Hi MrsL84 - I'm so sorry for what happened :(. It must have been awful for you and I can't imagine how you must feel. Have you tried any counselling to help you deal with it?

I've been TTC for 4 months now and I'm just about to buy CBFM. I'm also about to start BBT testing - have you tried this? I've also been reading loads of stuff on the site 'fertility friend' which is really informative and i've learned quite a bit already. You can do an online fertility chart there too. I think for me it's really important to get as much info as possible and also be as proactive as possible...

Sending you hugs and lots of luck in your quest ttc - you seem very brave and strong and i'm sure you'll get there.... :) xx

Last edited:
Hi all just wanted to say thanks for all your kind words of support. To be honest am struggling at the
Moment, should be sitting here 38weeks pregnant ,but I'm
Not :-(
So... After my 39 day cycle I had ad from hell but am currently on cd 15, got my most dark opk yest and have been dtd quite a bit (even tho it's all a but of an effort at the mo) ,not really expecting anything other than a bfn on day 28 which will be 23rd. Here's hoping 2012 will be good for us all xx

:hugs:Don't give up hope - Big hugs - you will get there... xx

Hope so just seems like a never ending journey at the moment! How are you getting on?xx

I know what you mean, but sometimes hope is all we have to keep us going.... I'm in my 2ww atm. Promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot as last month I was convinced I was PG and then af came, but at 2dpo have already started analysing everything that's going on in my body. It's so hard not to when all you want to do is get PG. I got 21 day blood test next Friday and am praying that i'm ovulating (worried I might not be as have some other health issues) It must be so hard for you though with all you've been through. Do you find this forum helpful? I've found it great to get info and support.... xx

Hi MrsL84, im so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little girl Ava.. She was such a fighter.. I lost my son in october 2010 at 36 weeks to stillbirth.. I started trying for a baby 3 months after.. Thats when my cycles started to get longer & longer.. It was such a hard time with mixed emotions trying again and grieving for my son.. Im now 17 weeks pregnant, i found out 3 days before his 1st birthday.. I thought it would never happen and kind of gave up and then it happend.. It will happen for you too hun xx

Ah the dreaded 2ww! To be honest when we was trying for Ava before I had my op we was etc but never manic about it , we wanted a baby but I didn't symptom spot too much and never paid that much attention to my body, *then fell with her just 3 weeks after op, but this time I'm trying to understand everything , because until I gave birth to her I never truly new how much I wanted and was ready for her if that makes sense?! Now all I want to do is a be a mummy to a baby I can hold every min of the day. Got my fingers crossed for fri for you!!!! How long have you been ttc?
Heartbroken so sorry for you loss of your little boy, *do you mind me asking what the cause was? I had my consultant appointment last week and it turns out I had infection called **Chorioamnionitis ( found out from tests on afterbirth).
How are you finding this pregnancy,can imagine it's an emotional rollercoaster?xx

No ask away hun.. We found out at our 20 week scan that he had ventriculomegaly (fluid on the brain).. It kept getting worse and were told that his chances of living was very low.. I have my 20 week scan after christmas and im so nervous.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back