BFP after 3 yrs of TTC - Hang in there!!!!!

Davinia

Reaction score
Hi to all of you ttc out there,

Firstly I would like to apologise for not posting for a while.
For some of you that may have read my threads before you will know that D.H & I had been ttc for 3 yrs, :cry: we just had our confirmation through from our local ivf unit that we had been accepted for ivf, well icsi actually as there was only a v.slim chance that we could conceive naturally....
I was just beginning to think what it would actually take for us to conceive, I have read everyones miracle stories and wondered when it might happen to us, all the stories of doing something to take your mind off keep ttc, well, I have had just about everything happen that possibly could, I do believe you need something to take your mind off the situation, when receiving the ivf news in June my puppy of 22 months became very ill, on the 15.07.05 he passed away of Renal failure the last 2 weeks of his life were an emotional struggle. :cry: (still miss you babexx) I had an over-night stay in hospital with inflamed cartilege in my chest, 05.07.05 my sister gave birth 4 weeks early..... and 3 weeks ago I was involved in a quite bad car accident..... and during all this we conceived NATURALLYY!!!!!!!!!! :D from the date of my last period I am 10 weeks tomorrow, after the car accident I had a scan 7wks +4 days and the sonogropher said that the size of the baby is only estimated at 6 wks!! :oops: worry worry.... although I did see a heartbeat and a healthy yolk sac I am worried that the baby is not developing properly!! For the past 3 days I have had a brown discharge and odd tummy pains so my GP has arranged for another scan on Tuesday, fingers crossed I do hope that everything will be ok.......

Enough about me...

I would just like to let all of you know that I really never did think it would happen to me, please have hope and I shall pray for you all that you shall have your very own little bean one day very soon. :)

Despite all that life throws at you, you can get through it you just have to believe..... I do hope that by reading my story, it will be an inspiration for you all to hang in there... :wink:

Loads of babydust to you all.
Davinia.********************************

P.S Jacqui if your reading this, I am thinking of you.xx

thanks for that davinia i know there are a few of us here at mo who are ttc and stories like that keep you going :D
congratulations on your pregnancy i hope you have a happy healthy 9 months and all is well at your next scan xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! I hope you have a smooth and wonderful 9 months!! :D

Hi Davinia
It is so lovely to see you on here. I am sorry to hear you are having worries but it does sound promising. You have seen the heartbeat and baby is fine.....thank God for your little baby. You hang in there girl and dont worry.
I have been for blood tests now so we will see in a couple of weeks if anything is wrong.
Take care and all my love and prayers go with you.
Love Jacqui. x x x x

Hi Davinia
Haven't talked to you b4. Just want to say abig Congratulations.Have a happy & healthy pregnancy.God bless.Lorriex :lol:

Hi All,
Thank you all for your kind wishes, my worst fears were confirmed at my scan on Tuesday and my little bubba has died, :cry: its heartbeat stopped, I think I kinda new, I thought it was too good to be true, my uterus and sac etc were developed as they should be for 11 wks, but my little miracle was not developing as s/he should be. I came home from hospital yesterday and am taking things easy.
I can't believe this is happening to me... :cry:
All you keep trying out there, dont give up I shall be joining you again soon, just looks as though for now I've had my 5 mins..
Love and babydust to you all ****************
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Davinia.

Hi Davinia

I am so so sorry! No-one knows why these things happen! I can't begin to know how you must be feeling. I just wanted to post my message to tell you ALL THE LADIES on here are all here for you at any time. When you feel like coming on and talking we're all here to listen/read.

I'm sure your gonna get more than 5 minutes of joy. One day you'll get a whole life time.

Thinking of you.

davinia im so sorry hun my thoughts are with you and we are all here for you big hugs to you hun xxxxxx

I'm so sorry Davinia, I can't imagine what you must be going through. Don't forget everyone is here to support you. My thoughts are with you. Lots of Love, Sam. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back