Ttc after mmc?

kra0

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies started ttc not long after a mc? What are your thoughts on doing so? Is it best to maybe leave it a while so that you can get over your loss. If any of you have, how long has it took you to conceive. I love hearing success stories after mmcs as it gives me hope for the future :) personally, I dont think I could start ttc anytime soon. my baby I lost was an unplanned surprise and I think if I'm ttc I may go mad from worrying and being disappointed after negative tests!xxxx

id say give it 3-6 months this just gives ur body better time to recover snd cycles to get back to normal, taking folic acid while before, while ttc and in pregnancy has been advised to 2 ppl i know who had mmc, the one kept loosings hers at 7 wks and is now 39 wks, theother lost hers at 11 and 19 wks but hers are due to past medical problems

p.s ive lost 2, the most recent one we lost in sep and conceived again in jan

I am personally just going with the flow to be honest hun, i havent had af yet after my mc, me and the OH are just bding when we feel like it, not so much TTC more NPNT at the mo if it happens it happens and we will TTC once i have af as at least then i will have a rough idea with my cycles! xx

hi deedee,
how r u today? yes think were gonna do same thing, just see what happens. xxx

yeah i'm fine thanks Corrinne hope you are too :) Re TTC you may as well go with the flow aint ya! i'd be stressing other wise haha! x

yeah been there done that got the t shirt and whole lot more!!! zzzxxx

First of all so sorry to hear about your loss :( I had a MMC last November, (10 weeks into the pregnancy) had a D&C op then decided to wait until after xmas before trying again, felt I needed that time to deal with it emotionally and it also gave my body a chance to heal too. Fell pregnant again 2nd cycle of trying! So OH got a lovely Valentine's day surprise :) It is easy to get caught up in the whole TTC process so my advice would be to go with the flow and let nature take its course...good luck hon x x

Last edited:
Thanks girls :) I think we wil leave it for a while, we have just moved into a new house and are looking to buy another, my baby I just lost was an unplanned surprise and although timing wasn't great it was still very wanted! Now we will plan so that the time is just right xxxx

Hi, I mc on the 2/9/11 at only 4 weeks, my hubby and I decided ttc straight away, so now im in my first 2ww since mc, Im nervous and excited, its an emotional rollercoaster, doctor at hospital told me there was no reason not ttc sraight away he actually told me to test again in a few weeks?? xx

Hi, I mc on the 2/9/11 at only 4 weeks, my hubby and I decided ttc straight away, so now im in my first 2ww since mc, Im nervous and excited, its an emotional rollercoaster, doctor at hospital told me there was no reason not ttc sraight away he actually told me to test again in a few weeks?? xx

Aww fingers crossed for u! And minxies, I hope things are sti going well for u xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back