TTC after ectopic

PurpleEmerald

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave: I am TTC and I only started this week.

I had an ectopic nearly 6 years ago. I was wondering if any of you have had an ectopic and then successfully had children. I came off the pill this week after being on it for only a year. In the 5 years between the ectopic and going on the pill I never got pregnant.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for replies.

hi PurpleEmerald! welcome! I can't be of much help but didn't want to read and run. I'm sure one of these lovely ladies will be able to help you out! best of luck to ya!

Hey sweety was ur tube damaged at all with the mc? If not theres no reason why it wud be a problem x

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

hey hun im also ttc after etopic, im in my first 2ww now since it. was your tube damaged at all after your ectopic, iv lost one of mine due to it.

if you go into pregnancy after loss section on here there is a few ladies threads who have gone on to have successful pregancies after their ectopic, really nice reading a success story :)

everyone is lovely on here so helpful and supportive.

good luck hun xxx

Lynette- They said the ectopic was due to my tube being frayed and that the baby got stuck. The baby was stuck right at the end of the tube so they didn't need to remove my tube or damage it in anyway. I'm not sure if the tube has repaired itself. The damage was caused by pelvic inflammatory disease.

Babyg- I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Was your ectopic recent? They said because the baby was right at the end of the tube they didn't need to damage the tube or remove it, I feel quite lucky, but sometimes I forget that until I speak to someone like yourself who unfortunatly lost one. I'm still new to this so not sure what to post where :lol: I'll take a look now.

Thanks for the advice ladies and best of luck with your TTC journey.

Hey Hun, I don't have experience of this myself but I have a friend who had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago,her tube was very damaged and they had to remove it so she only has the one now.

She fell pregnant 3 months later and now has a little boy

Lots of luck to you!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back