TTC after Depo Injection

Chellybaby88

Reaction score
Hiya

I was just wondering if any of you ladies have managed to get BFPs after being on the depo injection?

I was on it on and off for about 3 years but came off it completely last May. It took until August for my cycles to get back to normal, sometimes having 2 AFs in one month :shock:, and they seem to be regular now.

I just wanted to know if there are many success stories of BFP after depo and how long it took TTC?

Thanks xx

I haven't been on it hun but the fact your cycles have returned and are regular is a good thing :)

Hope it happens shortly for you hun :dust:

I had my first and then was on the depo for a full year , 4 injections, and it then took 10 months to fall pregnant, like mamafy said if your periods are regular thats a good sign as mine stopped althogether when on the depo.

Wishing you lots luck TTC

Thanks for your help :)

I thought it would be ok but I just get paranoid that my body isn't doing what it should.

Well hopefully this is my month!

i was on depo jag for just under 2 years before i had my daughter, it stopped my periods altogether. it took a year and half to get a period and even then they werent regular at all but i had this problem before i was on depo. so i agree with mamafy, having regular periods are a great sign! i got pregnant about 10 months after that 1st period. this time i went on depo for 6 months (2 injections) and was ttc for 3 years but it has happened so fingers crossed for u, be looking out for your happy announcement xx

I am feeling optimistic. My AF returned after a few about 5 months and became regular around 2 months after that. I am also ovulating as well so i think things must be going ok.

I will just keep TTC for another 3 months and if no joy then I will go see my GP as that will be a year since we started.

Thank you ladies for your help and your success stories having given me hope :)

I was on the depo for about 5 years, it took ages to get out of my system, it was 14 months before 1st af, and even then I wasn't ovulating properly although I had fairly regular cycles (although GP thinks that was also partly to do with other stuff going on at the time too), it took 7 months to get a BFP, although I MC that pregnancy, but fell on the next cycle after that....

If u know that u are ovulating it sounds really positive, so would stick to ur plan of heading to the GP in 3 months time

Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back